𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14

╔═════☩══♚══☩═════╗𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯╚═════☩══♚══☩═════╝

╔═════☩══♚══☩═════╗
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯
╚═════☩══♚══☩═════╝

Soon, the glamorous fireworks died down leaving the star and the crescent moon in the sky, letting their time to shine brightly. Wind started to pick up again as it blown Y/N's hair and embroidered dress. It was going smoothly and silent between Y/N and Akaza yet the atmosphere wasn't awkward at all even after the firework show ended. However the silence was interrupted...

"Y/N-SAMA!!" A loud voice approach the two demons in a rather quick speed. Akaza felt super annoyed when he heard the loud voice. "Oh my? If it isn't Akaza-Dono" Of course, it had to be Douma of all the demons in the world..."Why are YOU here? If you're here to annoy me, go away!" Akaza can't help but emphasize the "you".

"I'm actually here for Y/N-Sama" Douma said as you could hear the teasing tone lacing in his voice. "Why you-!" Akaza wanted to punch Douma's guts out but since Y/N was here, it would be impolite. 

"Oh? Is something the matter?" Y/N asked the platinum blonde demon. But of course, the classic, before he could answer a certain white haired girl interrupted. "There you are! Do you know how long I tried to find you!" The demoness seemed rather annoyed, but her mood brightened up when she saw Y/N. 

Daki glared at Douma. "If you have found them, then you should've brought them back not stand here and talk" Daki rolled her eyes. But she soon grabbed onto Y/N's hand. "Y/N-Sama! C'mon, Muzan-Sama, Onii-Chan and the other Upper  and Lower Moons are waiting" Daki said as she guided Y/N into the infinity castle. 

Y/N was a bit confused, is there a special event? Why was she not informed earlier on? Is there a new meeting perhaps? She's not too sure, but Daki, Douma and surprisingly Akaza seemed rather excited. Hold on- Akaza knew this too? So, it's just her then...

That's odd her son, Muzan would always tell her anything even if it's not important at all. But why didn't he tell her anything? Could he-...COULD HE BE IN HIS REBELLIOUS PHASE AND STARTED TO NOT TELL HER THINGS? 

Although Y/N knows that Muzan is like 1000+. She can't help but deny her baby growing. In her eyes, he was still a baby that she remembered cradling. And him not telling her anything feels like a stab in her heart...did she do something wrong for him to not trust her anymore? Is this what she used to hear when she was still human, teenage rebellion?!

As Y/N kept thinking about it, it breaks her heart more and more. Maybe her son, really did grow up after all and probably doesn't need her anymore...NO STOP IT! She shouldn't be so negative. There must be a reason why Muzan didn't tell her, she's sure of it....right? Perhaps she's getting a bit too paranoid. Oh dear...

 Y/N was so deep in thought that she didn't seem to notice where Daki was taking her with Akaza and Douma trailing behind them. If Y/N was paying more attention, she should be able to hear Akaza and Douma's small bickering as they nudge each others shoulder whenever Douma gets too close to Akaza. If Y/N wasn't here, Douma's head will be the one being nudged. 

Daki seemed to noticed Y/N's worried face so she turned her head and glared at the two with her brows knitted together "You two need to shut up! Y/N-Sama's complexion is bad because of you!" After saying that, Akaza and Douma did seem to notice her complexion, thinking it was their fault. "Sorry..." They both said.

It took a while but Daki finally led them on top of a mountain, everyone was present including the Lower Moons, Upper Moons and even Nakime. Weirdly enough, her son, Muzan wasn't there. Didn't Daki say that he would be here? How odd...

Daki is not a person to lie. Did her son's rebellious behavior started to him avoid her? Y/N can't help but keep overthink. Has her son really grow to the point he would become like that. 

As Y/N was in her own world, she didn't seem notice a certain raven with red eyes approaching behind her. "Mother" He mutter out as he tapped onto Y/N's shoulder. Since Y/N was in a daze she was a bit startled by the sudden tap but she felt happy that it was her son. Maybe she really was just overthinking things, because in the end, her son will always be by her side...

"Yes, sweetheart?" Y/N can't help but feel content that all she was thinking were just negative thoughts but for reason...she can't help but feel something bad will happen in the back of her mind. It's like a feeling that things will turn bad, awfully bad....

Muzan smiled held out a bouquet of flowers for his mother. "Mother, Happy New Years" Just as he said that, another firework show begun as the fireworks shoot towards the sky making them look like flowers were blooming out of the sky. 

No wonder there was fireworks when she watched it with Akaza...it was new years. Y/N smiled as she accepted the flowers, "Thank you, dear." Although Y/N's words were muffled by the fireworks, Muzan could still hear it as he leaned towards Y/N and gave her a warm embrace. "Mother, thank you for raising me. I love you so much" Those words made Y/N so happy that she could feel her eyes well up from tears. Her son has grown so much...

As they were having their moment, the Lower Moons, Upper Moons and Nakime were busy watching the firework show. They wonder...what interesting things will bring them this year.

"Umai! Umai! Umai!!" A blonde with red streaks hashira was munching on his series of bento boxes that he has brought recently. Startling a certain trio. 

𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝕺𝖋 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14

(A/N: Hello, everynyan! How are you? Fine, thank you [Oh my gah!] Err- I wish I were a bird-Anyways, how is everyone? Happy early lunar new years by the way! I'm sorry for the long hiatus... *glances at the 5 months of absence* ahaha...haha..ha
I was busy...playing games AHAHAHAFAKWEHFHEW watch lives, cry over vtuber's graduation...I miss Pomu man...COUGH COUGH 
Either way, how are y'all? I hope y'all are doing fine. To be fair, I forgot this book until I turned on my gmail to see 500+ notifications about people voted / hearted my book, put in their library, commented and more. It's fun to see y'all beg- I'm joking...*LAUGHS IN BEING A SADIST*
But like- HAVE Y'ALL SEEN HEAVENLY OFFCIAL'S BLESSING?? AHHHHHHH XIE LIAN BRUSHING HIS HAIR TO THE BACK! AND MAN! TO BE HONEST....XIE LIAN BITC- DOG SLAPPING QI RONG WAS SO HOT EHEHEHHEHEH-)

『••✎••』Word Count: 1135 words