Employee?

"ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH OF THAT!" Some guy yelled as the door crashed into my boss's head. A high heel shoe was left resting in the air. Staff quickly flooded the doorway opposite us. While this tall nerdy guy stood in the doorway, which I had assumed to be my hero. Even though I was pretty sure he was the one I shoved out of the way earlier. Either way he held a hand out to me.

"Here I'll help you up. Are you ok?" The man asked me, giving me a huge smile as he pulled me up. My hands were slightly shaking from the whole experience. He slightly wrapped his arm around my back and gave me a pat. Leaning his head toward Boss. "I ummm better help him up."

After that the nerdy guy picked up the fragile door, he and another picked up my boss. Boss stood up and wiped off the dust from his tan suit coughing, over dramatically so. Pushing up his glasses he began to collect the papers I had dropped. The boss chuckled awkwardly sorting the stack. "Ahem well then, that was quite the introduction for our new employee."

"From now on F/N will be teaching him the ropes. Get on with it." Boss spoke quickly after taking a glare at the tall man beside me, as he just smiled away practically beaming.

"Uhmm, welcome and thanks for saving me back there." I thanked him by sticking my hand out awkwardly. Scanning him for a moment he seemed familiar. Maybe the dream last night? Nah no way I must be crazy. Get a grip. What on earth am I daydreaming about?! OH CRAP I'M STARING- "Oh right sorry. My names F/N and you?"

"The names Jung Hoseok. Please call me Hoseok! Pleasure to be working with you! No need to apologize." Hoseok leaned in closer to me looking me up and down. My face rapidly getting flush. "though, are you alright?"

{Jung Hoseok- Tall, skinny, dark brown hair undercut & dark eyes}

{Coworkers- Ari, Jung Hoseok}

"Y-yes! I'm ok thank you. I'll show you to your desk." Walking back over to me and Ari's work space. There were roughly four available desktops near us. They weren't anything fancy. Ari's workspace was organized by colorful containers, sticky notes, snacks, taks, of all sorts. While mine.. Was pretty empty and bland. We had more freedom due to the short staff in this department. While other sectors had more pressure. Some of our staff just wore normal clothes. But our newcomer today had on a suit I'd never seen before. Crazy neon green, mustard yellow and a light black criss crossed from his blazer to his pants. With slicked back dark brown hair, classy black heeled dress shoes and a classic white button up.

"You can use this one for the next while until you get used to everything. You can move later if you'd like." I suggested. I kind of liked it beinging just me and Ari. But maybe if Hoseok was a good worker we could get less work and more help. Hoseok seemed like he knew a thing or two. Before even showing him the software he was logged in and waiting for my next order. Like a golden retriever anxiously awaiting the next toss of the ball. "Wow you're fast. Oh right this is my friend and co-worker Ari-"

I looked over to see her scrolling through a manga on her PC. She Quickly slid awkwardly in front of it and waved at him. Her face getting redder.

"O-oh uh. Hi. F-feel free to ask me anything haha.." Smiling as she played with her short wavy auburn hair. She is acting weird. Well weirder than usual. "Uhm. This may seem strange but do I k-know you?"

"I don't believe so, I wouldn't forget someone as sweet as you." Hoseok chuckled, his shoulders bounced slightly. Though really she wasn't that nice. Proof that they didn't know each other. At least not well.

"Oh I got it!" She said standing up ,dropping her fist in her palm. Here we go."You look Like hope from BPS!"

"Hope huh?" He paused for a moment and an awkward smile arrived. Unsure if Hoseok was a fan too or if he was insulted. I glanced over at Ari to try to get her to let up, but she was practically DROOLING over him. "I like that! But I am no singer unfortunately."

"O-oh no no! He is very sweet and caring and-"

"OKAY, let's put you to work!" I shouted over Ari as she glared saltily at me for a moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BSF- Ari: Constantly worried, huge snacker, loves drama, lazy, k pop BPS stan, auburn hair, circle glasses, silver eyes, BL nerd

Boss- constant nagging/pervert, slacker, Karen energy, short black hair, brown eyes, basic black glasses, chubby, Tan suit

Jung Hoseok- Golden retriever, Tall, skinny, dark brown hair undercut & dark eyes

Coworkers- Ari, Boss, Hoseok. 

[A/N: J hope in da houseeee]