Hovering Thoughts

Caraline would try to get attention from Jimin but he would sigh her off and continue to work. But you could tell he was getting more and more annoyed at her persistence.

Caraline's heels clacking about while Namjoon was attempting to follow. Seriously, this place was chaotic no matter what. She was quickly getting on my nerves. It's been about another week since she started managing us. The guys have been working for almost a month and nothing but pure chaos has arrived since they did. Everyone was straightened up. Even Ari. As much as the relaxed clothing was nice, it was improper. Hoseok's colorful suits disappeared while Namjoon and Jimin were the only two still wearing what they had before. She had taken a liking to Jimin. Namjoon as her pet. The poor man was already exhausted from working two jobs! Then Jimin.. Well he didn't seem to be impressed by her flirty tone. I was just starting to learn more about him then another new side of the coin showed up! At his place after the dinner, he was so warm and bubbly. But the next time I saw him at work he looked tired and beaten up. Literally. Something was going on and I needed to know what it was. This Caraline was an issue.

"There you are! Oh- F/N.Greetings." Caraline rushed over to Jimin as fast as her tight black pencil skirt would let her. Namjoon once again sighs behind her slicking back his bleached hair, Agreed. I thought as she flipped her straight long hair over her shoulder. Having been working my ASS off to try to get her approval or even some free time to meet up with Jimin. Though Caralines moves have been effortless, which made me even more reluctant to ask Jimin anything of the sort. She was way prettier and a manager at a company. While I have had some low life working here for years. Not that I was asking to be with him or anything. Though he was clearly rich and attractive. She leaned over to him. "Jimin, where were you for lunch?"

"He was with me." I lied. walking past her to an anxious Namjoon. Putting my hand on his brawn shoulder. He was clearly stressed, Easily told by how tense he was. Grabbing some of the files off of Namjoon's pile. Waving the papers in Caralines face as he attempted to take them back. "I'll take these, you'll get them back, relax. Speaking of relaxing, you should let him relax."

"Excuse me?" Caraline turned to me clearly unimpressed through her Bougie glasses. Jimin signaled behind her for me to stop. His doe eyes filled with concern and a pinch of anger.

"Oh nothing. I'll take these papers ma'am. You'll get them before the due date." waving with a sinister smile, diving back into work. Namjoon had helped me with work when I was struggling it so it was time to return the favor. Hoseok had clearly noticed Namjoon's work overload and snatched papers from his desk as well. The time flew by as everyone typed on their keyboards. Hoseok seemed more and more restless and his leg bounced rhythmically under his desk space. Namjoon finally getting a break for more than two minutes and Jimin does not have Caraline hovering over him. Ari was in her own world secretly reading some BL of some kind I'm sure, as she sipped on a grape juice box. The day was almost over as the yawns and hungry growls filled the office silence.

"Namjoon. Hoseok." I called out. Both their heads shot up to face me from Hoseok's desk. Namjoon looming over Hosoek in his seat. "Why don't you head out Joon? Hoseok help me finish up work?"

"No F/N it's ok- " Namjoon started before Hoseok shook his head toward him. His dark hair falling in his gaze.

"I'll help F/N. I don't have much else to do. Namjoon seriously bro you need a break. Go relax. Do something other than work." He held a sturdy grip on Joon's shoulder. As he looked up and made a goofy pouty expression. The two were soon giggling. Jimin in his own world is still typing away. Ari made her way out with a tired wave, Namjoon preparing to leave after some convincing.

"Don't be here too long. If you need me just call." Namjoon spoke before he reached for the door.

"Oh- I don't have your number actually. Mind if I have yours, Hoseok?" I asked, Jimin's gaze finally shifted toward our conversation.