Coffee stain

"Right... Sorry." I apologized, at a loss on what to say. After that odd interaction I went back to my own papers. But helping out all these new staff caused me to get behind on my work, sitting down I realized some of my stack had been swiped by my neighbor Hoseok. Glancing over at his focused eyes. He seemed so calm while at work his slender fingers gliding smoothly across the keys. Eventually getting some of my own work done, one of the new staff came up to my desktop holding something. Spinning my chair over to face them. It was Namjoon.

"Here, I'd figure you'd be hungry since I haven't noticed you eat yet. I know it's not ramyeon but I hope this is alright." Namjoon smiled yet again, handing me a fresh meal from the cafe and water.

"Haha! No, this is great! I totally forgot to eat. Thank you." I bowed a little after taking the dish. I had been so caught up food slipped my mind.

"It was the least I could do. Enjoy." Namjoon bowed and wandered off to his desk.

Continuing my new found break in peace as others in the office slammed away at their keyboards. Until a swarm started to appear next to me. People from different departments, not for me, but for Hoseok. Asking him to join them for lunch, but he kept refusing. All the while seeing the anxiety slowly come over him.

"I'm not hungry anyway, it's alright. Haha.." Hoseok repeated out again. Before he spun his chair around to face me. Leaning into me slightly as his stomach growled. "Go to lunch with me?"

"S-sure, let's head out." I joined him. But it had sounded like more of a demand than an offer.

"Ok, I have someone to go with already, please get back to work haha.." He spoke loudly before taking a nervous glance at Boss, then grabbing my wrist. Dragging me off downstairs, he got a dish of the cafe food and scarfed it. While I had finished my meal from Namjoon.

"I am so sorry about that whole disruption. I know you were just getting a break. From now on I'll spend lunch here so I won't bother you." Hoseok sighed as he tidied up our mess.

"Oh no no, it's alright. You are quite talented and really should try other departments. We don't get very much pay." Replying not knowing what to say. Scanning the room we got up and went back to the office chattering along the way. Where Namjoon and Jimin were currently hovering near my desk glaring at each other. Hoseok went off to his own work, shooting Namjoon a glance I couldn't read.

"If you need help, ask." I groaned before pushing between them slightly. Namjoon apologized with a bow and went off to work. While Jimin let out a groan of complaint, aimed seemingly toward Namjoon more than me.

Throughout the rest of the week everyone worked well. As I slowly prepared for the business meeting I'd be hosting. Hoseok showed up less and less due to being dragged about by other department staff. The other two Namjoon and Jimin, swapped seats next to me for review. Namjoon often let Jimin sit close to me since he was struggling more. Which ended up in us talking more than we had before. My previous encounters with them hadn't been great. Especially Jimin. Feeling as though he would go from sweet to sour in seconds. Slowly, he opened up more. Putting a hold on the sass occasionally. Friday during break. I went in for some coffee. Ending up bumping into Jimin, who had been stuck brewing for Boss most likely.

"Ah!" Whincing in pain slightly at the feeling. Said coffee had been spilt all over me. I had run into him, Literally. Jimin jumped back and set the kettle down swiftly.

"Shit- hang on, are you ok?" He reached over for some napkins of some kind. Nothing but small thin brown ones. Jimin pushed his hair back out of his way so he could see the mess he had made. Crouching he began to wipe up the coffee off my torso to the best of his ability. Jumping slightly at his sudden touch. He clicked his tounge slightly, tilting his head. Muttering a string of what I could assume to be curses. "Sorry but you need this off your shirt-"