Long days

"OKAY, let's put you to work!" I shouted over Ari as she glared saltily at me for a moment.

Leaning over to Hoseok, starting him off with a few basics. While he seemed to be picking everything I was dropping down. Eventually he got a few papers from boss and worked away on his own. We occasionally chatted in between questions about said papers, but the three of us were stable. After being worn out from all that chaos the day seemed like it was never going to end, with only lunch nearing the corner. We all decided to eat together in our building's mini cafe. Ari basically glued to Hoseok as much as unnoticeably possible. Ari staring at Hoseok was making him slightly nervous. I could feel the tension in the air.

After lunch Hoseok had been chatting with other staff, getting along well for a newcomer. I was certainly not this comfortable. It was Like he had done this hundreds of times before. That sweet smile of his seemed to sway hearts faster than you'd expect, he didn't even realize. Even with that statement of a colorful suit he was approached by other sector staff, they usually never spoke to us. Eventually the average day came to a close as Ari began to pack up as the rest of the office was empty. My overtime had begun. Another long day indeed.

"Well, this was fun!" Hoseok chuckled, standing up and stretching. His desktop was organized and all the papers had been completed perfectly with no visible mistakes. Now he was one I'd be looking forward to working with! As well as every other staff member in our office. He had even finished before me. Since the boss had loaded up my pile. Sort of a punishment from earlier I could assume. Hoseok looked down at said pile and sighed.

"Here, I owe you for helping me get set up." Pushing his silky hair back, Hoseok winked at me. He took a solid chunk of my stack. Tucking it into a file and under his arm. I was at a loss for words, no one had ever helped me with work other than Ari.

"Oh no no it's alright! I usually end up working evenings alone anyway." The unfortunate truth was finally spilled to one of my co-workers. Let alone the newbie. The secret was out.

"The usual? Overtime shouldn't be a usual F/N. Seriously that guy." Hoseok spoke in a serious tone I had never once heard from him. His eyes darkened, eyebrows furrowed. In the barely lit office dimmed lights shone upon his dark aura. In my awe I backed up a little at his frightening vibe. Even if he had a colorful neon suit it didn't conceal him. Hoseok's sharp eyes shifted back to me and along with his previous bubbly personality. "From now on we will help you."

"Right, thank-"

"No thanks needed, be safe out there!" With that he waved a hand at me, back facing me. While the other arm held my remaining papers. Flowers practically danced around his head as he left. Then my not so long night began. The ringing of the bland office lights driving me insane. Light of the moon polishing the worn white floor. Finishing these last papers, Cleaning up my desk, then finally going home. On my way deciding that I'd get a treat for my hard long day at the convenience store close by.

Walking into the store it was roughly ten pm, it was pretty much dead. There were a few bodies and voices but other than that no fuss. Just how I like it. A small nod to the cashier who I had run into often. Quickly making my way to the grocery section for a late night dinner. Scanning through the instant ramyeon dishes. Spicy, sweet, sour and one mintue easy. Going to grab one somewhere in easy since I was so tired and honestly couldn't care less. Until another arm beside me went in for the same dish.

"Sorry!" We both apologized, flinching back. Meeting their warm gaze. A tall built man stood beside me. Flashy bleach blonde hair and dark long sleeves stood out to me instantly. Black turtleneck clung to his form. Contrasting his decently tan skin. The man's voice brought my view from staring.