Classified Invite

"Dont be here too long. You too, Jimin." Namjoon called out with a two finger simple wave from his forehead. Then following a beaming Hoseok outside. It was just me, Jimin and Ari. The silence was deafening, hearing nothing but the slamming of keys and the clock ticking. With little chatter between Ari and me it was roughly nine.

"Alright. I'm good to go!" Ari stretched out of her chair as the office was now lit with only two LED computer screens. "Jimin. You should go home. You look worn..."

"Worn?" I finally chimed into reality. My focus to Ari then Jimin.

"He spent the night here yesterday." Ari sassed Jimin.

"What?! Jimin.. Is that true?"

"Y-yeah. I was working and fell asleep, that's all-..!" I slid my chair in front of him, my knee between his. Jimins hands resting on his knees, now covered with one of mine. I pulled back the remaining hair on my forehead, placing mine on Jimin's. His tired doe eyes met mine.

"No fever thank goodness. I began to pull my chair away wondering if I overstepped my boundaries. Jimin grabbed my hand, my heart jumped. "Jimin? Is.. everything ok?"

"Y-yeah pardon me. I'll be fine."

"Ooook. Are you good to go home F/N?" Ari awkwardly clapped her hands slightly, swaying back to front. While my stomach danced with butterflies.

"Yeah. Let's head out. And before that. Don't stay too late, Jimin. seriously. Or next time I won't leave until you will." I pointed a sassy finger at him grabbing my jacket and work. Me and Ari left while I left Jimin alone again. Once I left the office we began making our way back home. Until I remembered. "Oh shoot! I forgot! I have another paper I stole from Namjoon! I told Caraline and him that I'd have it done TODAY."

"Alright alright! Go one then. I'll see you tomorrow." Ari yawned as she waved a hand as she walked off into the night. I rushed up the stairs to my desk, the room now completely dark. I guess Jimin had left right after us. Wait. We didn't see him leave. Of course. The worst case scenario came to mind.

Taking my phone flashlight to find those papers I had left at my desk. It didn't take long before I found them. But after a quick scan over it. It wasn't like any work document for this field of work. It was a criminal documentation. Covering a gang group. Photos of illegal items and weapons were documentented. My heart stopped. Why does she have this..? A loud voice came from the boss's office. I followed the familiar voice to later realize it was Jimin. Putting an ear up to the door I listened in with worry.

"How does one get information? By file. Mr.Swan." The woman sighed as her heels slowly tapped along the floor.

"That name no longer belongs to me. What do you want?" Jimin was full of only sour and foul attitude. More than he had ever used with us in the office.

"Really?~ Then what exactly did you do that Sunday night after the bar?" she spoke. A moment of silence. "or should I call you Black swan~?"

" ENOUGH!" He shouted, his hands slamming into something.

"Jimin..?" I opened the door in a flash and finally called him. He Pushed Caraline out of the way to face me. Clearly under stress and mad. But what about? This file?..

"F/N.." Jimin forced my name out. His shoulders relaxed slightly. While 'the woman': Caraline smiled sheepishly behind him. I gripped the file tightly in my hands. He moved closer to me with worry. But his eyes flickered to what I was holding. Guilt nearly drowned me as he paused all movement. His head fell low as he began to speak. "What-"

"You know what that is." She stated with a chuckle. Walking past him she slid her hand along his shoulders. Snatching the file from me before I could protest. Leaving us alone in the office.