Chapter 7

Chapter 7

February 16, 2020, Sunday

LIZ: Did I just teleport?

SHU: Yup.

(They landed in the master bathroom on a fluffy rug. Somehow, Shu's eyes are a brighter blue than before. The color reminds Liz of the diamond necklace from Titanic. Shu squeezes her ass cheek again.)

LIZ: Hey!

SHU: If you're going to throw up, I suggest you do it now.

(Liz's eyes widen and feels the sickening nausea crash in her stomach. She barley makes it to the toilet and vomits. It's mostly dry heaving since there isn't much in her stomach.

The nausea passes and Liz is in a cold sweat, breathing hard. She slowly gets to her feet and drinks water from the faucet. Looking at her reflection, she sees someone she doesn't recognize. Her skin is pale and oily, and the bruises are now a reddish purple, with a brownish-yellow tint on the outside.

She could taste the halitosis and scrunches her face in disgust. She looks to her right and there's a white door at the end of the large bathroom. To her left was the door to Shu's room. She decides that she has to brush her teeth at the very least, before doing whatever Shu wanted.

She opens the white door and there's her large dressing room. It still takes her breath away. Liz looks around and finds drawers containing underwear. However, these aren't her personal undergarments. They were a variety of silks, lace, and even leather! She quickly shuts that drawer and opens the one underneath it. Thank god, this one contained cotton panties. She puts on a navy pair, feeling secure and comfortable.

Next, she had to find a t-shirt or pajamas. Another set of drawers contained bras and a wide range of expensive looking lingerie. The drawers underneath are nightgowns, teddies and pajama sets. She chose navy wool pajamas with tiny white polka dots. It fit her perfectly.

Closest to the door leading to the master bath was a large countertop and sink. In the drawers she's finds toiletries, lotions and other items a woman would need in a bathroom. She brushes her damp hair and blow dries it. Thoroughly cleaning her teeth and washing her face makes her feel like herself again. Liz wonders where her phone is.

She walks back into the master bath and Shu isn't there. The door to his bedroom is open. She approaches and looks in. There was some light coming through the blackout curtains on the high windows.)

SHU: Noisy.

(His voice is raspy and low, coming from the center of the room. Liz gingerly walks to the bed, nearly bumping into a corner. She heard a "fufu" coming from the bed. Asshole, Liz thinks to herself.

She climbs in bed. The next thing she knew, she was on top of the cold vampire, their noses colliding into each other. She gasps as his icy hands go inside her pajama top groping her breasts. Goosebumps appear and her nipples perk up, making Shu pinch both of them particularly hard.)

LIZ: Ow!

(Shu quickly takes his hands out from under her top and rips it open, popping all the buttons off. He continues kneading her breasts. With surprisingly fluidity, Shu flips Liz on her back and straddles her, gripping both of her wrists. He's examining every part of her with his eyes, making Liz uncomfortable.)