Chapter 8 (Part 1)

February 17, 2020, Monday

The alarm on her phone went off at 4:00 PM. Liz was asleep on her side and Shu was behind her with his arms around her torso. It took her a moment to remember what she had to do. This would be the first trade off with the brothers. "Noisy," said a groggy Shu. Liz reached over and turned off the alarm. She tries to sit up, but Shu tightened his arms around her.

"Shu, I need to get ready."

"So warm."

"Why don't you get a heated blanket or mattress pad if you're cold?"

"Because I like my human body pillow."

Liz rolls her eyes. "I don't want to be late for this exchange. And Reiji looks like the type who's very... strict." She manages to undo his hands and sits up swinging her legs over the side of the bed.

"Yeah, you could say he's a real cock blocker." Liz raises her eyebrows, looks back at Shu, and gives a small hearty laugh.

"I won't tell him you said that."

"Oh, he already knows." Shu opens one eye. Before Liz can stand up, he pulls the back of her shirt to him, causing her to fall back onto the mattress. He raises himself onto one elbow and looks down at her for a minute or two. "Troublesome woman."

"So I've been told," Liz replies. She liked having the last say in things. That way the conversation was over, and nothing vague was out in the open. She rolls over and gets up. This time, she takes her phone and charger with her to the master bath.

She showers thoroughly, washing and conditioning her hair, then scrubbing her entire body with a rose scented body wash. Once Liz turns off the shower and begins drying off, she asks herself, "do I need to shave everything?" After debating for a few minutes, she finds a brand new razor and begins the long process of shaving her legs, under arms and bikini area.

Wrapped in a large towel, Liz dries her hair at the sink in her dressing room. After putting away the blow dryer, she looks up to see Reiji behind her in the mirror.

"AHHH! Jesus! Reiji, what the hell? Will you at least knock, or make some kind of noise when you enter my room?"

"It's amusing watching your startled expression," replies Reiji smirking. Liz turns around to face him.

"Is there anything you need from me this morning?" she asks impatiently. Reiji takes her chin gently in one hand and moves it aside, allowing him to see her neck. She winces in pain from the movement.

"I see that good-for-nothing had his way with you." He makes a disgusted face and looks towards the bathroom. Then he lets go of her chin. "I've made something for you," his tone completely changes to neutral. Magically, he's holding with two fingers a large glass bottle by the neck. There's a gold liquid inside. "I've made this body oil specifically for you to help heal any injuries you acquire during your time here," he places it on the counter.

"Thank you, that's very kind of you. Um, do I just rub it on or should I use a cotton ball or cotton round?" she asks. Reiji unscrews the cap and takes a cotton ball from a glass container on the counter. The top is sealed with a small opening. He soaks half the cotton ball with the oil and moves Liz so she's facing him with her back to the wall. He dabs the bite mark on her neck a couple of times until the area is covered with oil. He looks down at her arm and sees Kanato's marks from a few days ago. Taking the same cotton ball, he continues to dab the oil on her wounds. It stings slightly, but not as much as the ones on her neck. Once finished, Reiji takes her chin with his thumb and forefinger again and lifts it up so their eyes meet. He observes her, magenta eyes roaming everywhere. Liz feels extremely vulnerable because she's still naked underneath the towel.