ℑ 𝔖𝔞𝔴 ℌ𝔦𝔰 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥

"There she is," Mrs. Oh, placing a cool towel on my forehead.

I squint at her. Judging by the blue-and-white-striped couch and the ships on the walls, I realize I'm in her living room. Sehun paces next to her.

"What happened?" I ask before the events of the afternoon come barreling back. I sit straight up, and the wet towel plops onto my lap. I remember coming over here after school, but I have no memory of falling asleep. How long have I been out? "I gotta go."

"Calm yourself." Mrs. Oh takes the towel. "Yoomi knows you're here. You've been out for quite a while. You must be starving. I've got soup all ready for you."

I want to argue, but I feel dizzy. I haven't eaten anything all day.

Mrs. Oh heads to the kitchen, and Sehun sits next to me. He touches my forehead. "How do you feel?"

"Okay, I think. Sorry I fainted. I feel stupid."

His eyes are gentle. "No way. It was like a movie. You fell into my arms, and I carried you to the nurse's office."

"Yeah, that's how all romantic movies end. The dude carries the girl to the school nurse."

He laughs, and Mrs. Oh comes in with a tray of delicious-smelling food. She places it on my lap. Rice with a side of bean sprout soup, freshly squeezed orange juice, and an éclair.

"Yoomi won't be home for some time." I can tell by her delivery, she disapproves. "So please, stay as long as you like."

I smile as she leaves. "Any update on what happened today?" I ask between spoonful's of rice and soup.

"Not really." He looks uncomfortable, and I can guess why.

"They're blaming me, aren't they?" He doesn't answer. "I feel sick over it. I feel like I should have prevented it."

He shakes his head. "There's no way you could've prevented that. He attacked you."

"You don't know the whole story."

The muscles around his eyes tense. "What do you mean?"

I pause, considering how I would even explain it. "You'll think I'm crazy."

"Suzy, try and trust me. Even a little. I'm not the enemy." He's incredibly hard to resist when he's not being pompous.

I sigh. "Well . . . " How do I start?  "I saw his death a few days ago. I just didn't see his face."

Sehun looks confused. "What do you mean saw?"

I study my rice for answers. "Like in a vision."

"As in a dream?" He's skeptical.

I should never have opened my mouth. "A vision. Everything went black, and I saw a guy crushed under a piece of metal. Wait. What's the date?"

Sehun thinks for a second. "September nineteenth."

I drop my spoon, "Today's the day Cha Seonhan was pressed to death." I read about it right after Sehun took me to that jail. My thoughts move a mile a minute. I need to find Joohyuk.

"Suzy, maybe you should lie back down."

I lift the tray off my lap. "I'm fine. I'm just trying to tell you that I saw Kai die in a vision. You can choose not to believe me. But I gotta go right now."

"You sound, well . . . really stressed. I think you might still be in shock." By "stressed," he means crazy.

I scoop up my bag and walk past him. He reaches out and grabs my arm. "Sehun, I can't let someone else die." I'm angry at myself for letting my guard down. He thinks I'm crazy.