Chapter 11

Chapter 11

The housekeeper appeared at the door with his head down, he walked without making a sound.

He was very professional and didn't look up to see things he shouldn't.

Although there was no sound, the Duke of Normandy knew that he was coming. He raised his hand, waved it lightly, and the butler withdrew.

His Excellency the Duke glanced at Andre, who was making himself warm.

"The hot water is ready, let's go take a bath."

Andre turned back subconsciously, he looked at the slender "Isabelle".

Thinking that he was in the same room with her when he took off his lining, he couldn't help but feel a burst of sweetness.

He put on his trousers and walked to "Isabelle". He wanted to get closer to thank him but was embarrassed to find that Miss "Isabelle" was taller than him.

This made Andre somewhat embarrassed and he had to quietly tiptoe, trying to make himself as tall as Miss "Isabelle".

"Miss Isabelle, thank you. I-I'll go take a bath first."

The Duke of Normandy only had to turn his head slightly to see Andre's face raised.

His eyes staring at him like stars, the corners of his eyes and brows were full of spring breeze that seems to be expecting something.

His Excellency the Duke was silent for a moment, then lowered his head and placed a fluttering kiss on Andre's white forehead.

"The dinner is blood duck and roast venison, I hope you will like it."

"I like it! I will definitely like it!" When he took him to take a bath, he reluctantly looked back at the Duke of Normandy.

It's a pity that His Excellency the Duke did not cast a reassuring look or return a smile, which made Andre feel a little disappointed.

The girl he liked wasn't that enthusiastic about him, but it was a good start.

Andre's loss was fleeting in the blink of an eye. He quickly got out of the shower and put on a new set of clothes that didn't quite fit.

The housekeeper told him, "Sorry, Mr. Legnes. We're running out of time to get you the right clothes. But don't worry, someone has been sent into town overnight to get the right clothes."

Andre was surprised by the butler's ability to do things. Thinking about it, maybe this is the daily life of the nobles, so he shouldn't be so surprised.

"Thank you."

It wasn't until the clothes were fully dressed that Andre was shocked to find that it was a high-waisted corset dress.

He opened his mouth in surprise: "Wait, sir, you got the wrong clothes."

Andre helplessly said, "This is a women's clothing."

The butler glanced at it, and his expression did not waver at all, "The maids made a mistake, but it may be difficult to find clothes that suit you—"

The more he looked, the more he frowned, "They made a big mistake and took Miss Isabelle's clothes."

"Wait—you said this is Miss Isabelle's clothes?"

"Yes, sir." The butler said blankly, "The skirt that Miss Isabelle wore last time."

"Cough... I think Miss Isabelle has been waiting for a long time, let's go over now. Just wearing a skirt, it's still raining heavily, isn't it? Don't bother the others, I-I think you are all busy too, so it's alright."