Chapter 14

Chapter 14

- This star is named Yinshu.

Andre's thoughts have already begun to blur and fiery red in front of him, he don't know if it is an illusion caused by the burning body.

He remembered his hometown and his childhood memories.

His hometown was full of roses.

The roadsides, yards, windowsills, and roofs were all roses of various colors and varieties.

They are the well-known Rose Town, also well-known as Rose Beauty Town.

The girls there are beautiful but beauty can sometimes be the source of disaster.

When Andre was a child, there lived a beautiful girl in the white house next door.

She has long red hair as beautiful as the dawn, skin as white as milk and a beautiful face.

One day, she went to the city to bring and bring back a handsome lover.

Later, the handsome lover came home and the beautiful girl was waiting, but not for him.

She waited for the people of the Holy See, the Holy See said that the red-haired witch was the favorite of the devil and she deceived the kind and innocent knight.

So the beautiful red-haired girl was put on the rack and burned to death.

The people of this town love all things beautiful, including redheads and beautiful women.

But they were incapable of confronting the Holy See and  were beaten into the witch camp.

Andrei saw the pretty red-haired girls in town who didn't want to dye their hair black, so they dressed decently but died calmly.

Are red hair a sin, they say? Is beauty a sin? Is the Holy See bright? Is the devil evil?

Why can't the light be tolerated, but the devil is willing to accept and sincerely admire their beauty?

I would rather die decently, leaving behind a beautiful appearance like a flower, than live ugly.

~~~~~~

The author has something to say:

Attract magic.

If you understand, then you can see it.

~~~~~~

Edited: 8/19/22