Chapter 22

Chapter 22: Extra Story

Gerberoy is a famous rose town in France.

Every year when the flowering season comes, a large number of tourists will come from various European countries.

This year was no exception.

Hotels in the town were almost sold out, even the houses of residents in the town were rented out.

Only in the most remote stone hut in the town, there is a sign that tourists are not allowed to watch.

There lives a pair of mysterious husbands.

Their appearance is very good, their behavior has always been very low-key but it is undeniable that they are very affectionate.

This stone cottage is Andre's residence.

Gerberoy was once his hometown. After hundreds of years, it has become a quiet, gentle and beautiful place.

Andre and the Duke come back every year when the roses bloom.

Sometimes using the names of their children and grandchildren, leading some old people who know them to lament how similar they are to their ancestors.

On this day, Andre was watering the pink roses on the low wall of the courtyard with a plastic water bottle in the sunlight, when he suddenly heard a gentle voice from below.

A gentle voice asked him in unskilled French, "Will your house be willing to rent out a bedroom to us?"

Andre wanted to refuse but he was curious about the voice, so he stuck his head out of the low wall to look down.

It happened that he meet the eyes of the person below and the eyes of both parties were amazed.

Holding his breath for a moment, Andre thought he was already good-looking but he didn't expect that there was someone better-looking than him.

The golden hair is like the morning sun, the green eyes are like bright emeralds, and the skin is as white as oriental porcelain.

That is simply the incarnation of the god of beauty reborn in the world, so beautiful.

As for the people under the low wall, Andre, who poked his head out of the rose bush, was also very beautiful.

With fiery red hair and ivory-white skin, more delicate and beautiful than the roses blooming beside him.

Andrei said quickly, "Of course, you...are you alone? Who else? Come up quickly—by the way, what's your name?"

"Joseph, my name is Joseph." Joseph said with a smile, "My partner is behind, he's coming."

He looks so gentle.

"You can call me Andre." Andre stared at Joseph with pure love in his eyes.

He was so happy that he didn't even discuss it with the duke, after all the house was his.

Ten minutes later, Joseph's partner came.

He was a very typical old-fashioned English gentleman, always well-dressed, with a walking stick, a gemstone, and a very decent smile.

When the duke came back, he found the magic energy that did not belong to him and he also found an energy that belongs to a marquis.

When they looked at each other, they had the intention of killing each other.

However, Andre and Joseph walked out of the kitchen and the two demons instantly extinguished their hostility to kill each other.

When Andre saw the Duke, he introduced the both of them and said, "Joseph will stay here for four days."

....

But at night, Andrei was drying his long hair outside the window and the moonlight was shining on his red hair.

The duke frowned as he fanned his hair, "Is there no free house in town?"

"If there is, why should they come to us?"

The whole town knows their stone cottage is not for rent.

The Duke took the next step, "Four days is too long."

"It's only four days, don't you like Joseph?"

The Duke paused, "You like him?"

"Who don't like him—isn't he pretty?"

The Duke leaned over and kissed Andrei's lips.

"Who can be more beautiful than you? My little Andrei."

[End]

~~~~~

Edited: 8/20/22