Chapter 12

Chapter 12

The torrential rain fell all night and turned into a hazy light rain in the early morning.

As soon as the copper bell for getting up rang, the entire villa immediately became busy.

The servants were trained to get up and clean up in an orderly manner, put on servant uniforms and shoes, and hurried to their jobs.

Of course, their busyness did not affect the master room and guest room upstairs, the rooms was still comfortably quiet.

The light rain gradually stopped and a little light came in.

The noise outside gradually became louder.

Andrei opened his eyes, his mind was still confused, he lay on the bed for a while before sitting up and walked barefoot to the window.

He open the curtains and look down.

The window is facing the boundless plain in the distance, the shady sky and the plain form a line. The mist that spreads from the line, with the villa as the center point, envelopes everything in the line in a round cover.

Andre retracted his gaze and landed on the vineyard in the villa.

In addition to the glory of the surname Normandy, the Normandy estate also has the largest vineyard and the largest winery in Paris. The Normandy winery, which provided the wines needed for half a French banquet.

At this time, a line of servants carried barrels and went to the vineyard in an orderly manner in the morning mist.

There were also two maids who went to the stable and were chatting with the horse.

After the chat, they prepared the hay and saddle. It seemed that the owner of the manor was going out hunting today.

Andre frowned, and just as he turned around, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in."

The butler came in, followed by two male servants, who also had a full set of clothes in their hands.

"Sir, good morning."

Andre nodded and responded.

Then he began to get dressed, with the assistance of the valet, a good quality hunting suit.

Andre asked the butler in surprise: "Are you going out hunting today?"

The housekeeper: "The Duke's habit."

Andre was stunned,"The Duke... His Excellency is back?"

He was reluctant to face the man who had teased him, the Duke of Normandy.

The housekeeper paused for a moment and said, "No, he haven't come back yet. Early hunting after the rain is the duke's habit, the tradition of early hunting is also maintained in the villa. Miss Isabelle occasionally participates. She mentioned it yesterday, so I prepared everything this morning."

"Okay."

He was a little helpless, after all, it's not safe to hunt early after the rain.

The road is slippery and muddy, which is prone to accidents. But he had to admit that there will be more prey in the woods after the rain.

Hunting is one of the favorite activities of gentlemen, but Andre is not included.

A series of subtle movements such as hunting skills, horse sturdiness and professionalism can become the criteria for judging whether they are "noble gentlemen", then determine whether they are eligible to enter a certain circle.