Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"Do you have a way to save me?"

The Duke of Normandy put his palm on Andre's belly and exerted a little force.

The life under his belly seemed to be responding to his father, kicking a little faster frequently, frightening Andrei.

But the little life in the stomach soon felt tired and stopped moving.

Andrei asked nervously, "Is there something inside? Can you help me drive it out?"

"I will try my best."

"What do you mean?" Andrei was instantly worried.

After all, even the Duke who is a demon, he can only say something like "try his best", which means that the situation is very difficult.

So, is there really a devil hidden in the stomach?

"There is indeed a devil hidden inside."

Andre was frightened and stared at the Duke of Normandy, "Will you save me?"

The Duke of Normandy kissed Andre's forehead, "You will be fine, I promise. "

Andre was dubious but he had no other way now, so he could only put his life in the hands of the Duke.

....

Seeing that his belly is getting bigger and bigger and moves more frequently, Andrei is also getting more and more melancholy...

Well, he only shows melancholy when he thinks about it occasionally, but he will soon forget it.

He have to say that Andree, who knew that he was going to die and was also very afraid of death, acted very carefree.

The duke took him back to the estate on the outskirts, they returned two months after leaving the Normandy estate.

Fortunately, there are many interesting activities in the manor and Andre will not be bored.

Andrei was happy to leave.

After all, he was fed up with his friends' invitations and even more hated the strange looks from those people when he was walking on the street.

The land near the Normandy Manor belongs to Normandy. People cannot step into this territory without permission, so there are few guards around.

As for His Excellency the Duke, he often stayed in the manor recently.

He read books in the study every day to find out how to exorcise demons-- Andre was surprised by this statement.

Also as a demon? His Excellency the Duke does not know how to exorcise?

His Excellency the Duke may be just a low-level, ignorant demon. Otherwise, he would not feel embarrassed, much less need to consult books to find a solution.

Andrei, who had lied on the chest of His Excellency the Duke, uttered these words and said, "I must thank you for your efforts but this tells us that there is no end to learning and that knowledge is limited. Sir, you really should read more books."

The meaning of the words is that he is illiterate after living for so many years while despising His Excellency the Duke.

Duke of Normandy: "..."

He didn't know what to say.

After thinking about it, he pressed Andre to continue what he had just done.

It is good for the pregnant woman to channel the magic power.

Let's do more business and end the boring topic.