One heart striking again

The room was silent, you could only hear the refrigerator in the kitchen. The TV was of and the remote was placed in Tommys hand, and there was popcorn in every corner of the couch. Tommy had succeed to make Steve forget all about Nancy and just have a fun night with his friend. He glanced at the clock on the wall to his right, it had just passed 7 am. He looked around him, first confused what he was doing in Tommys house, but then the memories from the night before came crawling back, the ones that he tried so desperately to shut out.

'If I was in Tommys position I would do the same thing, no one cheats on Steve Harrington and gets away with it without a lesson' Steve thought to himself when he was fully awake. He couldn't help but wonder if he did something to make her dislike him, he knew that Nancy wasn't used to be with someone like him, they were totally different, but he wouldn't think she would do that. He also knew that she didn't like his friends that much, always giving them weird looks when they were just being themselves. He was used to his friends  'I guess we just aren't her cup of tea' he thought before he woke Tommy up. He had been awake for an hour, alone, in a house that was like his second home. 

They got ready for school in a rush, even thought they knew that it was after school that Steve would get his real revenge on 'Nance'. When Steve stopped the car drastically in the school parking lot there were still quite many people by the doors. 

"I guess we cant be that late"

When they walked passed the crowd Steve got some weird looks on him, people starring an whispering right behind his back. He immediately sensed that something was wrong, like people were judging him.

"What the fuck is everyone staring at, don't you have somewhere to be?"

He slammed open the doors, with everyones eyes following his every move. When he reached his locker he finally overheard what people were so pressed about.

"I was driving to school today, and guess what I saw? Someone trashed the movie sign. Apparently Daniels dad has cameras up in his store on the other side of the road and they were able to catch footage of the person. Everybody says that its Steve Harrington."

Steve stood like frozen looking into his locker like that would prevent people from looking at him. He kind of wanted to disappear from the world. He tried to comfort himself by reminding himself that soon enough people would find out that it was Tommy, but for some reason that didn't make him feel any better. He did it for him, he rolled the first dice when he couldn't. Now it was his turn to strike again, this time on his own.

Sorry I didn't update guys but I started school again and I honestly had kind of a writers block. I will probably rewrite this when I have more time but for now enjoy. Sorry if its not as good as my other ones.

word count 530