Lol im back

Nancy stood up in a hurry, almost tripping over a small chair by the couch. Her eyes were wide open, so was her mouth. She looked at him with disbelief. She was stuttering, trying to say something, but her brain didn't get connection with her mouth. She had a hundred things to say, and a hundred loaded questions. She tried to look back at the conversation, try to find a sign that he was joking, that he was just messing with her for fun. "Its probably Steves payback, I bet he is outside my window right now". 

-Is this a fucking joke, Tommy? she finally let out with a shaky voice.

Tommy had turned away, just starring into the musty carpet laid out on the floor. His eyes were watering because of her reaction, but he had no intention whatsoever to let out a single tear. He always imagined it as a sign of weakness, something that only girls did when they broke their nail. 

-Did Steve ask you to do this, to say those thing? Did you mean any word of what you just told me?

-Nancy, why would I lie about such a thing?! I understand, maybe I've been a bad friend, a bad person in general, but why in gods name would I ever lie about that? Im not that bad.

His voice was shaky too, his nose was running a little bit and it was getting harder and harder not to break down. Nancy was walking around in circles in the living room, also, trying not to break down. And disclaimer, Nancy Wheeler is not homophobic, this is just a big shock for her. She was running her fingers trough her hair, trying to think of the best thing to say. Everything she did she had studied for, she was almost prepared for every situation in life. It was like very card was already laid out for her to see. You could understand the confusion when your opponent takes out a card out of his sleeve, something you've never experienced before, something,  that there was no way that she could prepare for. 

-Tommy, you are not a bad person. I don't think anyone thinks that (maybe only the entire st fandom, not counting you guys). It must have taken so much of you to tell me this, but I just dont know how to respond.

-I know that I doesn't make up for my actions but I thought that you would get one more piece of this story. And just to be clear, everything I've said today was true, and I didn't even know that I could open up to someone like this.

He faced her, not really knowing what to expect of her facial expressions. He had never done something like this before ( obviously) and he wasn't prepared how she would take it. The opposite of Nancy Wheeler, all the cards in-front of him were turned down on the table. He had never thought about anything, really, he believed in taking life as it was coming. He knew that he had a porpose in life, and he knew that that purpose was not to take everything out on Nancy Wheeler. And now, the first time in forever, it was time to open a card, a scary one, because he didn't know what was hidden on it. He had never seen it in his life, but he was ready to explore it, but maybe with a little help. He was ready to reveal more cards.

Ooof I dont know if this chapter makes any sense for you guys, so feel free to tell me :) Sorry this chapter took me so long but its here now. Hope you enjoy.