~Art~

Shade POV

I was glaring at Hunter. He tried to hit Blue and he thinks he's gonna get away with that?

"What do you want bear?" Hunter only growls at Shade.

"Leave Blue alone... Mutt" Hunter was still growling so I just push him away. "Why don't they hate you? You're a jerk"

"Because I'm not some demon"

"Oh shut up" I just walked away from this. I don't want to deal with all of this anyways.

"Shade wait!" I turn to see Blue running to me. "I wanted to say... Thank you"

"No problem" and after that I walked to my first class. I just sat down in my chair just looking out the window. I only sighed and looked at the front when the teacher called our attention. I looked down at my notebook and started to take some notes. Just thinking about everything... Fucking Hunter is a damn jerk yet no one fears him... I think but everyone takes one look at me and fears me... This is why life is a fucking bitch.
After class I was walking to my next class and sat down. After some time I saw Blue walk in and he takes his seat. Which is next to mine.

"Hey Shade" I turn to see Blue.

"Hi..." I look outside to just see nothing much going on. I looked back at Blue to just see him doodling I only smiled a bit.

Blue POV

I was just drawing now because this is art class. We have to draw our favorite animal so I'm just drawing a bunny. Yes I know I'm a bunny and I love bunnies. Kinda weird but I don't care. I looked over at Shade to just see him drawing some type of demon? I don't know what he's drawing but it looks nice and cool.

"Shade... Is that your favorite animal?" I looked to see the teacher.

"No? I was just drawing something random... I don't really have a favorite animal" the teacher just walked away. Guess Shade doesn't have a favorite animal which is cool. I finished my drawing.

"Hey Shade you wanna see my drawing?" Shade looks over. "I know it's a bit weird but I like bunnies... Even though I am one"

"That's fine... And the bunny looks cute"

"Thanks" I smiled and put the drawing down. Then I looked at Shade. "What are you drawing? It looks cool"

"Honestly... I don't even know I was just doodling something random" something random it looks pretty cool.

"I do like your drawing Shade"

"Thanks Blue" I saw Shade smiles so I smiled back. I looked at the front if the room to just see the teacher sitting at their desk. Guess we're not doing much today which is... Fine I guess. I took out my sketch book and started to doodle in it. I was just doodling a little bear cub because bears are cool and cute... Wait what? I looked over at Shade. He is a bear... Ah fuck

End of chapter