~A Date~

Shade POV

This week when by fast not gonna lie. I was busy getting ready for my date with Bunny. I was smiling as I got ready. I looked at my phone and noticed that it's almost time. I finished getting ready then grab my wallet and phone. Alright... I'm ready now. I walked out of the house and started to walk to Bunny's house. My tail was wagging a lot. I'm so happy! I wonder were he wants to go eat I'm fine with whatever to be honest. I looked around and noticed some glares. Don't people have better things to do then just glaring at people who are different. I just sighed and kept on walking to his house. I walked to the house and walked on the steps and knocked on the door. I saw a purple female bunny open the door.

"Who are you?"

"O-oh! Hello ma'am I'm Shade...  Here for Blue"

"Shade?... Oh! He's talked about you. So you're the knw my son is going out on a date with?" I just blushed and laughed a bit.

"Yea... I'm guessing you're his mother?" She nods.

"Yes. I'm here visiting for a week so yea" I then heard some running and I saw Blue. He was wearing a white dress shirt as well as a black skirt. (He wears skirts because I said so) I just blushed.

"Hey Blue"

"H-hi Shade!" He walks over "you ready?" I nod and Blue only smiled. "Let's go then! Bye mom!" Blue walks out and I smiled to him.

No One POV

Shade and Blue both started to walk to a cafe. They didn't want to do anything too fancy for their first date. They were just chatting about many different things. And Blue self constantly started to hold Shade's hand and Shade holds Blue's hand back. They didn't care that people were staring at them at all. They were happy and that's all they care about.

"You look very cute today Bunny" Shade said with a small smirk. Blue only blushes.

"W-well- I... I thanks... And you do too Shade" Blue said back and smiles.

"Aw thanks Bunny"

They kept on watching til they got to the cafe. Shade opens the door for Blue and he smiles and walks in then Shade walks in.

"Wanna get food now?" Blue asks Shade. Shade only nods then they take their seats.

Blue POV

I was sitting across from Shade with my tail wagging. I looked up at Shade to see him looking at the menu. I picked up the menu and looked at it to.

"Hi you two! I'm Kai and I'll be your waiter what drinks can I get you two?"

"I'll take a large black coffee" Shade said then Kai looks over at me.

"I'll take an ice tea"

"Alright I'll be back with your drinks" then he walks away. I looked over at Shade.

"Do you know what you're gonna get Shade?"

"Maybe a sandwich... What about you Bunny?" I looked back at the menu and just shrugged to Shade. I still don't know what I want to get. This cake sounds pretty good tho so I may get the cake. Cake does sound good right now so I may get it... But I can't get chocolate because allergic. Damn you allergies. "You alright Bunny?"

"Huh?" I looked up at Shade. "Oh yea I'm fine I just think I may get... Strawberry cake" Shade smiles so I smiled back.

"Ok here are your drinks" Kai gives Shade his coffee and he gave me my ice tea. I smiled. "So you 2 ready to order?" He took out his notepad and a pen.

"Yea I'll take the bacon sandwich" Shade looks over at me.

"I'll take 2 slices of strawberry cake please" Kai writes that down.

"Alright I'll be back" he walks away again and I took a sip of my ice tea. I like it. It's so good.

"You like your ice tea?"

"Yea! It's good" I smiled and saw Shade drink his coffee. "So... What happened to you Shade? You know the years when you and Shadow were gone" Shade stops drinking his coffee and he puts his cup down.

"Trust me I wanna tell you Bunny. But let's wait til we're more alone ok?"

"Ok Shade I understand" he smiles.

"What were you doing those years tho?"

"Oh me? You know just going to school that's about it nothing really much happen besides me feeling so alone because my mom was always on trips, my sister Moon was at college, and my dad would always work late. But hey I had Dark to keep me company"

"That's good Bunny" I just smiled and then we waited for our food. The food then comes after some time and I was very happy. The cake looks so good! I just smiled and started to eat the cake. And I was right it is good! My tail was wagging. "You seem to love that cake Bunny" I nods.

"You wanna try it Shade?"

"Yea sure I'll try it" hehe.

"Say 'ah' for me then!" Shade blushes a lot.

"W-what? No no no I'm not doing that Bunny" he just blushes then he eats his sandwich. I just laughed a bit and smiled.

No One POV again

They continue their date in the cafe with just chatting and also sharing their food a bit. Completely unaware that someone is staring down Shade in hatred... Or is it fear?

End of chapter