~Meet Them~

Shade POV

I hate him so much... Ugh...

"Shade! Hey Shade slow down!" I turn to Blue.

"Oh sorry"

"Geez! I was gonna ask you something but then that fucker ruined it!" Blue crosses his arms.

"Well... You can ask me now Bunny" I walked over to Blue to where I'm in front of him. I only say him blushing but then he looks at me.

"W-will... Mmm... Will you be my boyfriend!?" I blushed and Blue was blushing as well.

"I-I.... Heh... Of course Bunny! I'll be your boyfriend" Blue runs over and hugs me so I hugged him back. My tail wagged then I looked at Blue and pulled him into a kiss. I kept Blue close. "You're so cute Bunny"

"S-shut up!" I felt Blue place his head on my chest. I only smiled and kept on hugging Blue. "You're so warm... And soft Shade"

"Hehe thanks Bunny" I holds onto Blue's hand. "Do you wanna go back to your house? Or mine" Blue thinks about it then he points to me. "My house?" He nods. "Alright... I'm sure my aunt would like to meet you Bunny" he smiles and I started to walk. I know my aunt would like Bunny. She only wants the best for me which is good!

"So... What's your aunt and uncle like Shade?" Blue was holding my hand as we walked.

"My aunt and uncle? Well... They are nice and a bit overprotective... Um they are more like my parents then my adoptive parents and biological"

"Huh? And why is that"

"Um... I haven't meet my biological parents and my adopted parents... Um well... I'm not ready to talk about that yet sorry Bunny" Blue only nods. So he understands it wonderful... I'm not ready to say that yet.

Blue POV

Shade looks a bit scared... I hugged Shade and laid my head on his shoulder.

"You don't need to tell me right now Shade take your time ok?"

"Alright Bunny" I kept on walking with Shade. I looked around and then we walked into a neighborhood. Is this Shade's neighborhood? I looked up at Shade to see a small smile on his face. I smiled and looked around a bit. Then I saw Shadow outside of a house. Shade was still holding my hand then he walks to the house.

"Hey Shadow!" I said then Shadow looks over.

"Oh hey Blue and Shade" he looks down at our hands. "Ah so now y'all holding hands?" I blushed a bit.

"Heh... Yea we're dating now Shadow" Shade said. I was still blushing but I nod. Then I saw a fox lady come out of the house... Who's that?

"Hi aunt Sky" Shade said. She looks over.

"Oh! Hey Shade! Who's the bunny?" She asked.

"Oh... Aunt this is Blue m-my boyfriend" I look over at his aunt and I just her smile.

"Hi ma'am my name is Blue" she walks over to Shade and I.

"It's nice to meet you Blue. As you know I'm Shade's and Shadow's aunt." She holds out her hand so I let go of Shade's hand and shake hers.

"Same here ma'am"

"Oh come on! No need to call me ma'am just call me Sky alright?" I nod and looked back at Shade. I laid my head again on his shoulder I felt his tail wags so I smiled.

End of chapter