~Almost there~

Shade POV

Today is Friday... Meaning we're gonna meet our grandparents tomorrow. I'm nervous... What if they ask about my missing ear and my scars? What if they asked about my tail?... Are they gonna hate me?!

"Shade! Answer number 10!" Shit!

"O-oh um" I looked at my paper. "In the book they were looking for a jewel to make a wish"

"Good so you did ready it" and they started to ask other questions. I was about to piss myself...

Time Skip

"What? Mr. Book? He like never yells"

"Yea but the thing is I wasn't really playing attention Blue. I was thinking of some other things" I drank some of my water.

"Heh I can tell even in home room you're kinda spaced out. You and Shadow something happening?" He... He doesn't need to know right now besides... What if they hate me.

"No it's nothing to worry about Blue"

"Fine if you say so" Blue got up to throw away his trash then he sat back down by me. "Anything new happen?"

"No not really kinda the same thing... You?"

"Well~ my mom's gonna visit this weekend! The last time I saw her was... About 2 years now... She mostly just ends me gifts or video calls me" I saw that Blue was smiling a lot... He really happy to see his mother huh.

"That's great Blue" he smiles.

"Say! You wanna meet her?"

"I wish that I can Blue but I'm busy this weekend... You see I promised Shadow we would hang out for a bit... We haven't really done that in a while so" is that really the best lie I can come up with? Well.. It's not completely a lie.

"Oh that's fine Shade. Go hang out with your brother!" Blue looked like he was thinking. "Say what's it like to have a twin?"

"Best way I can say is... It's like having a best friend with you at all times... But you want them dead sometimes. That's the best way I can explain it."

Blue POV

What type of fucking explanation was that? He'll glad to have a brother but wants him dead too? The fuck...

"I'm sorry what?" I looked up ate Shade with a confused look.

"Look! That's just how it feels like to me ok? Go ask Shadow how it feels for him ok?"

"Ok maybe I will do that because your explanation makes no sense to me"

"Ok well let me ask you this... Does your sister even annoy you?"

"Yes sometimes but I don't want her dead! I just want to be left alone" wait... Oh! "Ok ok... Now I see what you mean... But you didn't have to say you want him dead" Shade only laughs a bit.

"I would never want that! Shadow's my pal, my brother, my forever friend. I don't want him to leave me" Shade finished his water and he threw it away. "Besides if he was gone who would I annoying?"

"You just like annoying your brother don't you?"

"Yea I do" Shade walks away.

"Hey! Wait for me!" I ran to Shade and he just started to run. "Hey! Get back here!" I ran after him.

Shadow POV

Tomorrow is the day... We'll get to meet our grandparents and maybe soon our parents and other grandparents... I sighed then quickly turn to see Shade running away from Blue. Huh? Well... Ok then. Didn't think that would happen but whatever I guess.

"Wait! Shadow quick question"

"Yea what's up Blue?"

"What's it like to have a twin?"

"Huh? Um... I guess just having a best friend... Who constantly annoys you and doesn't stop after you tell them to"

"Oh ok" then Blue ran away. Why that question?

End of chapter