~You...~

Shade POV

I was now walking home after being with Blue has his family... So Nightmare is around here sadly I dont know where the fuck he is... Ugh. I sighed and walked into the house to only see our aunt with our "mother" the hell is she doing here?!

"Shade! My boy... You and Shadow need to come home... Now!" I only growled.

"Like hell Imma go back and live you! I rather get burn by fucking holy water then go and step into your house!"

"You don't talk to your mother like that Shade! You're coming home... Please don't make me get the police involved"

"I already said... I'm not going back get the police involved I don't care!" I only glared at her while she glares back. I told her so many times... I'm not going back... I don't want to go back. I walked back her to my room and closed the door. I looked over to see Shadow laying in his bed reading.

"I'm guessing... She's here I heard yelling"

"Yea she is..."

"Well besides that I have some news Shade" Shadow closed his book and sat I. Some news? I walked over to Shadow's bed and sat down by him. "From the orphanage... They said they'll make a date where we can meet with one of our grandparents... They called me when you left to Blue's house"

"What?! Why didn't you tell me? You could have texted me or something"

"Didn't want to bother you at all... You seemed very happy when Blue asked you to go to his house" well... Yes I was happy but he could have at least told me!

"Ugh... So do you roughly know what date we may meet them?"

"They said a weekend... But I'm not sure what weekend"

"I see" I got up and walked over to my bed and laid down. "So... She said she may get the police involved if we don't go 'home"

"What!? I mean I know we're both 15 but come on! She's really going go call the police on us? If we don't go home... Like come on we don't even like living here and also she also knows we would just tell the police what they let happen to you"

"Yep... I'm surprised I haven't told the police yet..." Whats holding me back? Just mean I can just tell them and then boom... She is out of my life... But what's holding me back from telling them? I don't know... Maybe... Back then it was the fear of being alone? But what is it now?... Pity?

Blue POV

"Awww come on Blue you have a crush on himmmm" my sister was now nudging my arm while I was blushing.

"Oh shut up!!" I was blushing. (If you have an name ideas for Blue's sis tell me I need ideas)

"You like himmm"

"So what if I do?! He's hot... And nice and... Ahhhhhhh" I was blushing a lot now. "What about you?! Do you have a lover!?"

"Lover?! Ha! Hell no I don't need no one little brother... Besides aren't you 14? And you're already thinking about love? What you want him to fuck you ass well?" I blushed more.

"SHUT UP! AND NO I'M NOT THINKING THAT! I just think he's hot... Thats all nothing more!" I turn away from her.

"Sureeee"

"Shut up!" I walked to my room blushing and I screamed into my pillow. Why is she always like this??? And why did she say that?! Of all things to say! No I'm not thinking about getting fucked! Like she said... I'm only 14! Let me at least get my grades up before I even think about dating Shade. I laid on my bed and looked at my phone. I opened up and phone and texted Shade.

Blue's Phone

Blue: Hey Shade! Maybe this weekend we can hang out? If it's ok with you of course.

Shade: maybe if I'm not too busy

End of chapter