~News~

Shade POV

I was walking with Shadow to walking to the orphanage. Why am I so nervous? Is it because... We're finally gonna meet... A real family members? I sighed and looked up at the sky. Still unsure about what to do.

"Nervous Shade?"

"Yea... Yea"

"I feel ya on that but come on let's go" I nod and follows Shadow we walked straight to the office and walked in.

"Ah! There you are boys!"

"Hello sir" Shadow waves and so did I.

"Please you 2 dont need to call me that another just call me Smith" we nod and sit down. "So... We got in contact with your grandparents on your mother's side they leave closer to the city while your father's side live some states away"

"Alright... So what happen?" Smith only smiles.

"They want to meet you 2 this weekend"

"This weekend?!?" Shadow jumped a big from his seat.

"Yes this weekend Shadow your grandparents on your father's side what to meet you... But they also want your biology father to meet you 2 as well... But from what I heard... Your father isn't ready" isn't... Ready? I got up.

"What does he mean by that?"

"That I don't know Shade... Thats just want I heard"

"Wait!" Smith looks over at Shadow. "What about our mother? And... Are our biology parents still together?"

"Yes they are still together just that they also live a few states away... I believe they live in the same state of your grandparents... Well your father's side"

"Ah... I see" so... Maybe that's why we'll meet them later on... I just sighed. But this weekend we'll meet our grandparents. "Were are we gonna meet them?" I asked and saw Smith take out a paper.

"Here they want to meet at this place at that time. They told me to tell you 2 that they are already gonna be sitting... They plan on wearing some white shirts" I looked at the paper... The coffee shop and 2... Yea we can do that. I gave the paper to Shadow and he looks at it.

"Alright! Thanks for all the help we'll visit some other times" Smith only smiles and we leave. This weekend... I'm so nervous.

Blue POV

"Um... Why did you have a body pillow of *put some anime person here IDK*"

"Well Blue... Because they are hot ok? And besides why not? I'm gonna be single forever anyways so may as well get a body pillow"

"You're so werid..."

"Thanks I know that Blue!" I just sighed and walked away a bit. Now what I'm gonna do? I mean... I have school tomorrow which is pain and I don't want to go... But I kinda have to go because the world is just like that and it sucks! Why is this world so stupid! I looked at my phone to see... Well nothing really... Come on how come nothing wonderful happens when I'm bored? It always happen when I'm busy! I sighed again and walked to my room I just stand on the bed and got a book. I'll just read a bit just nothing much to do for the rest of the day anyways. I opened the book and started to read where I left off.

End of chapter