~It's Them~

Shade POV

I was sitting on the couch just talking with Blue and Shadow was also talking with us. We were talking about nothing too important just some random school and life stuff.

"So Shadow! Do you have a crush?" Blue asked. Shadow blushes a bit but then he looks away.

"I do... But I'm not gonna say who is it"

"It's Dark" andd right away that a pillow was throw my way. "Hey! What the heck!?"

"Shut up!" I looked to see Shadow blushing. "I don't go around telling people your crush!"

"Well as you see... I am now dating my crush and now he's my boyfriend" I smirked to Shadow and he was just glaring.

"Ok! So what? So what if I do have a crush on Dark"

"So you do like my bestie!" Yelled out Blue. Shadow was only blushing. But after that his phone started to ring so he walked away to answer it. Blue sat back down by me and lays his head on my shoulder. I smiled and laid back on the couch. I kissed Blue's cheeks and he only smiles. Then I saw Shadow walk in and he looked over at me.

"Hey um... Shade can I talk to you in private?"

"Oh yea sure" I got up. "I'll be back Bunny"

"Alright Shade" I walked over to Shadow and followed him. He looked a bit unease.

"What's wrong Shadow?" He stops walking then he looks at me.

"Our grandparents messaged me... And they said our parents want to see us... Today" what-

"Today?! Now... Where!?" Shadow sighs a bit.

"They message me their address... Well our grandparents just send me theirs they said we can meet up there" our parents want to meet us?! Oh boy... Should we?... I mean yea we do. I sighed.

"Alright... Let's go" I have to tell Bunny now. "Let me just tell Blue alright?" Shadow nods and I walked back to Blue. "Hey Bunny... Shadow and I have to go... Our um... Our parents want to meet us"

"Oh! That's great right Shade?"

"I um... I'm still unsure about it" Blue walks over to me and kisses my cheek.

"It's ok! You know you can text me whenever... I want to meet them as well but first you should ok?"

"Alright Bunny... I'll text you how things go"

Blue POV

Shade only smiles so I smiled back. I looked over and saw Shadow walk over. I said bye to the both if them then left home. They both look nervous and unease which is understandable. They are meeting their parents that they have never meet so yea. Wait... Oh shit- I have homework due- (low key kinda forgot they were in school) I have to do my homework when I get home! Or I'mma fail that class-

No One POV

Blue ran home while Shadow and Shade were walking to the address they got. Shadow looked down at his phone then looked around and saw the house.

"Shade we're here.... You good?"

"Ah-... Just a bit nervous as always you know" Shade said then he looks down a bit. Shadow just grab Shade's arm and walks to the door and knocks. They heard some heavy steps then the door open. And they saw their grandmother. She smiles.

"I'm glad you boys made it! Come in they are in the living room" Shadow and Shade walked into the house and they looked around. Shade looks around the house. The walls were painted a nice light blue color with some white shelves. They made their way to the living room and right away they saw a purple male bear sitting next to a black female bear. They walked in and they both looked up. Shade felt a bit more unease and just stayed by Shadow. Nothing much was said but then the female bear got up and walked over to Shade and Shadow.

"Wow... You both look so grown up! It's hard to believe... I'm your mother.... But um call me Lily you're not ok with calling me mom yet" Lily said. Shade and Shadow just kinda stared not really sure on what to say.

"Hi... I'm Shade and he's Shadow" Shade finally said after some seconds of silence. Shadow noticed that the male bear got up and walked over as well.

"And I'm your father... But call me Terry alright?" He said

"Alright..." Right after that they all sat down at the couches. Shade noticed that they noticed his tail so he quickly hide it.

"Ok... Do you boys have any questions for us before anything?"

"Yea... We do... How come you put us up for adoption?" Shadow asked.

"Well... We were still in high school when it happen and we knew we couldn't really take care for the both of you... So that's why we put you 2 up" Terry explain. "After some years we wanted to get in contract but you're adopted parents didn't seem to want do"

"We don't even call them our 'parents' anyways..." Shade said. They looked at him with some confusion. "They never felt like parents in the first place" Shadow only nods. Their parents looked a bit worried.

"And why is that?" Lily asked.

"Reasons..." Shade said and looked away. "I um... Not ready to ready to talk about it yet" Shade looked away and started to think about if he should explain at least a bit of it.

"And... What happened? How come you have... A demon tail?" Shade panicked a bit. Then looked away.

"It's just... Something that happened when we lived with our adopted family" Shadow explain. "Shade just doesn't like talking about it much" their parents seemed a bit annoyed that Shade didn't tell them. But they also seem to understand it and didn't ask anymore questions about it.

End of chapter
Ah- running out of ideas isn't that just great?