000 - Henry

You probably clicked on this story because you're either a Jamie/001 fan, or you just love reading random Wattpad stories with some trusty smut and angst. Well, whatever you're looking for, it's here.

This book will maybe make you blush. Or laugh. Or maybe even cry? Or maybe none. Maybe books don't really stir your emotions. Either way, I really do hope you enjoy this story; It took a lot of planning and I've sacrificed some studying time to write this, which probably wasn't a good idea.

DISCLAIMER: Josephine will be the main character (or known as Y/n), but feel free to use whatever face claim you like for her.

SMUT AND GORE WARNINGS WILL BE AT THE TOP OF EACH CHAPTER !!

(Don't forget to follow my tiktok for more updates: imadethisasajoke.69)
(Join discord server for spoilers and hanging out: https://discord.gg/c7Dt7XgMBZ )

I met him when I turned 10.

.............................

My father's hand clasped mine as we walked down the white halls. White walls. White lights. White floor. I saw white everywhere in this eerie building. There was no warmth or vibrancy, everything screamed the opposite of welcome. There were no windows in the building, some rooms being an exception, so the only light source was the dim, plain fluorescent lighting. The air was cold; goosebumps patterned my arm, and I tried my best to refrain from coughing. I aligned my feet with the tiles after each step, making sure the tip of my toes were just below the black line. My little game had occupied my mind as I paid no mind to where we were going. Our footsteps echoed the empty hallway, sounding rhythmically. Everything had to be perfect for Papa.

We approached the Rainbow Room, the only form of uniqueness in the void of colorless white. Dull, desaturated rainbows plastered the wall, a fruitless attempt to bring any sort of emotion into the place. Of course, me being the child I was, loved the place immediately, though it lacked the sense of lavishness I'd experienced in my own home. He opened the double doors, revealing a boy sitting in the corner. He had a white gown with small bandages on his left arm from all the needles. I gave a small wave and smile, and he looked up as we walked toward him.

"Good morning, 001. How's your arm feeling?" Papa grinned at the small boy, who merely stared up at him in response. His deep blue eyes were cold and calculating, unlike any other child I've met. He looked... empty, unchildlike. My mind couldn't stand that.

"This is Josephine, who will be your friend here. Josephine, this is 001. My little project, the one with magical powers I've told you about," my father explained in a sweet tone. I still didn't understand what he meant by 'powers'. Ever since he's made the "discovery", the experiments were all he could talk about. He's never shown up to my school events, or decorated the christmas tree like all the other fathers did. He became less of my father and more of "Dr. Brenner."

I sat down next to the boy as my father left the room to get something ready. Recently he's been planning for me to run tests, to fuse my blood with another. I assumed I would be altered to fit in my fathers experiments, to become one of them.  We sat in silence until the boy finally spoke.

"My name is Henry, not 001," he said distastefully. I blinked and smiled softly, relieved by the expression of emotion, a sense of human familiarity. And yet, there was something about the boy I couldn't quite place my finger on.

"It's a nice name," I complimented. Though I'd just met this boy, I wanted to at least make a friend. My father warned that I might stay here a while. He nodded and looked back at his cupped hands. "What are you holding?"