Chapter 25 It Begins.

Childe gave you a bright smile at your answer. "I will not let you down your grace" he said as he got up. "Now then. Let's talk plans. I have all the information you will need"

Your team was a mess. They ran all over Inazuma looking for you. They were upset you left them but they understood why your angry with them. You don't ask for much if not anything. You only asked for some space and they only invaded it. Yet they don't regret it as they witness something more than just you using your abilities they saw you as you. Your mannerisms when practicing your way of expression when you succeeded. When you fell to your knees and sulked they couldn't help but smile at your adorableness. They saw you put your heart into your efforts and in turn wanted to stay with you and help you along your way in fighting the Fatui. They knew you cared for them. You cared for Teyvat and they loved you for that.

"Found her" Scaramouche alerted the rest as they rushed over and took a look.

"Is that! Childe!? And Zhongli??" Paimon asked shocked.

"How dare that Fatui scum come near her grace!" Xiao growled as he jumped into action. Diluc ran into action as well he be damned if you were attacked with him as your escort again.

Venti chuckled having an idea why his fellow archon was there.

You just finished discussing the information Childe had provided you only for him to jump back dodging Xiao's attack.

"Woah! Easy ther-" Childe dodged again this time Dilucs flaming claymore.

"I'll make you regret for coming after her grace!" Diluc said ready to release his special attack but you yelled at them.

"Stop!!" Xiao and Diluc froze. "There with us!" You said as they looked you confused.

"How can we be so sure of that" Scaramouche said as he headed over with Venti behind him. "The Fatui are known to be.. Tricksters from time To time." He said taking a glance at Childe.

"You hold that tounge of yours!" Childe quickly shot back. "I'm loyal to her Holiness! The Tsaritsa wants to harm her and I won't allow it!"

"That Cyro Archon dares to plot to use my grace's blood for her own personal gain." Zhongli said.

"I'll kill her" Aether said his hands tighten into fists.

"Yes we all know she up to no good but what I want to know is why are you carrying her grace!!" Venti yelled at Zhongli. "Put her down!!"

".... No" Zhongli said holding you closer to him gently. "She wanted to be picked up."

"I said that because Childe startled me. But I'm actually comfortable here. So.." you said sheepish. You didn't notice Zhongli smile at that. He was pleased to know you liked his form.

"But that aside. You guys came looking for me again. Haven't you." You hit the target as they froze again.

"I'm sorry!" Aether whined to you giving you puppy eyes "it's just I don't want to leave your side! I worry for you even if you can well defend yourself"

You sighed feeling a headache coming on due to this happening so many times.

"Fine last time I over look this" you said. "We have bigger things to worry about" your team looked at you. "Aether you know how to teleport about. Send the message to Jean and Ningguang. Everything starts tomorrow morning."

"I won't let you down!" Aether said confidently. "Let's go Paimon!"

"Right!" The floating child said as they took off.

"Your grace shall I inform the people here?" Venti asked happy. You nodded. "Then off I go to do so!" He said as he took off as well"

Scaramouche was watching you. He had to admit he liked how confident you seemed of yourself and this plan of yours.