Chapter 27 Strange agreement.

Time later Childe informed you of his summons.

"Don't worry your grace." He held your hand to his face kneeling to you "I'm always on your side. I'll be sure to bring back very useful information for you." His kissed the top of your palm. "I promise" he smiled.

"Ok ok. Just be careful.." you said taking your hand back. "And the rest of you. Calm down." You told your team.

Diluc has his claymore ready to cut off his neck. Venti had his bow and arrow ready to shoot his head. Xiao was ready to impale him. Aether was ready with his sword to stab him.

"Oh you guys settle down." Childe said getting up and looking at them. "You still act like if I will hurt her grace"

"Well you didn't exactly give a good impression first time!" Paimon shot back as Childe laughed.

"I know I know. But I'm now with you guys. You'll see.." he started walking off. "See you all soon. " He looked at you and smiled "see you. My Grace." With that he left.

"I do not like how he said that!" Xiao growled.

"Did something happen between you two?" Scaramouche looked at you. "He acting.. oddly possessive.."

"Uhh well something did..." You confessed nervous. You told them what happened and the kiss he gave you. They were fuming.

"The nerve of that Fatui!!" Diluc said angry.

"Your grace can we get rid of him??" Venti asked with a smile.

"As your servant I request to have the honors of dealing with him" Xiao spoke up.

"All of you settle down! It's a bet is all. " You told them they looked unhappy and uncomfortable. You were still unaware how they felt for you. However they were angry Childe beat them to it. So even if they confessed they knew you would be considerate of him and his feelings. They believed your grace is far too caring to deny him outright. But they were wrong. You did try to deny him. Childe was the one to persist they just didn't pick that up. You noticed Aether was quiet and looking down. Worried you called out to him. He looked at you and spoke.

"I'll bring you the corpse of the Tsaritsa! So I get that right!" He yelled out surprising you and the rest of your team.

"Aether??" You asked "what are you saying??"

"I can do the same and more as Childe! If anyone has the right to go out with you it's me!" He yelled out very red "I was your chosen one after all! I want to be your husband because I love you!" He blurted out. His eyes went wide as he covered his mouth. He saw your shocked face as well the rest of the team. He said it. He just confessed.

"Aether-" you started but he quickly turned and ran off red. "Aether!" You yelled after him and ran after him.

Your team were frozen in place. Diluc hands tighten around his claymore. Another competition?? He couldn't blame you. You were perfect. They would be fools to not want you. "Aether too..." He heard Venti whisper to himself as he looked at Venti.

"Tell me now" Venti looked at the rest of the group "who else wants to be with their grace..." His eyes cold.

"..I do." Xiao spoke up not afraid of Venti.

"I do too." Diluc joined.

"Guess this is the part I say do as well" Scaramouche said. After much thinking he found out the hidden emotions he felt.

"well it seems everyone here has that in mind" Venti spoke.

You ran around with Paimon looking for him til you found him hidden away curled up.

"Aether!" You yelled out making him jump startled he saw you run towards him as he put his hands up.

"No! No! Don't come-" he went silent as you hugged him close. "your grace??"

"Don't run off like that ever again!" You said hugging him close. "Got it??" You felt him hug you back as he buried his face into your shoulder.

"Ok I got it. I'm sorry your grace." He said gently.

"There nothing to be sorry about. I'm not or anything of the sort." You told him. You didn't know it but you saying this and you looking for him. Made him believe you accepted his confession. "Let go back ok?" You asked as he nodded smiling very happy.

"Paimon glad everything okay!" She said happy.

You two got up and started heading back. Aether was hugging you close smiling, for him he was the happiest guy ever.

What you didn't know was that the rest of the team were in a huge debate. Yelling and fighting of who gets to be with you. That was til Scaramouche came up with an interesting idea. An idea they all eventually came to an agreement too.

Childe arrived and took his spot at the meeting. Keeping to himself as he usually did he acted perfectly as he would. Afterall, he was now your spy and he promised you good information. Once everyone arrived the meeting began.

You arrived with Aether back and went inside. Your team came to greet you all happy. Aether hugged you closer he felt something was off.

"Ok I have to talk to Sara about some of the plans. I'll be back in a bit ok?" You said as they nodded happy.

"Ok your grace" Aether said as you left. Once he turned he saw the rest the team look at him.

"Paimon go buy some dango for her grace for when she returns." Diluc said as he tossed her a small bag.

"Dango!" Paimon said excited catching it. "Sure thing!" She took off excited leaving Aether behind.

"Aether" Venti said with a smile. "A word... It about your.. sudden confession"

Aether took a step back alarmed. "What are you talking about?"

"You see Aether your not the only one whose after her grace" Venti continued. "It seems we all are. So we talked about it and came to an agreement."

".... What kind of agreement?" Aether asked. "She already accepted my confession"

"We will see about that" Venti said. "Now listen this is what the agreement is."

Zhongli was in Liyue. He saw the whole movement of the arrest. He had to admit he was pleased but he had this feeling something was happening. However he couldn't leave yet, you gave him this special order and as your most devoted he will follow it. He looked at the ring and rubbed it fondly. He couldn't wait for the day for when you could be his. He knew the others had feelings for you, he also knew Childe wants you too and he wants to get rid of them. But not yet, they still have use to you. Once this whole war is done and over with he can get rid of his competition.

Aether was in his room he was furious. The rest agreed to all work together? You accepted his feelings! No way you would accept a harem!

"They didn't even consider her graces feelings!" He said angry "what if she wants one partner?" He questioned himself. He sat on the bed. You wouldn't pick more people right? You would choose him right? He hugged himself as he shivered. He felt so insecure of himself now. Doubt was coming up to his mind. What if you did accept a harem.. He shook his head. No he can't think like that. He got up and quickly ran out to look for you. He had to ask. Would you take them all or will you pick one. If so would you choose him??