Chapter 29 First Fight.

"Childe wait here." You told him as you went to you room and brought out the box Ayato brought you earlier.

"It's that box!" He said recognizing it as you opened it revealing a single ring in it. "A ring-" he went red "oh my- yes your grace!" He said hugging you excited. "But I wanted to pop the question!" He said as you start hitting him trying to get free.

"Hey hey! Let me go!! That's not it!" You said trying to get out. "Xiao! Scaramouche! Help!" You said as Xiao quickly got Childe off you tossing him to the other side of the room.

"Serves you right you idiot." Scaramouche said.

"This isn't a wedding ring" you said taking it out. "This is a transportation ring." You took it to Childe held it out to him.

"A transportation ring?" Childe said taking it. You nodded.

"I worked all night on it and managed to do well" you said proud of yourself. Childe was touched as he put it on his finger.

"Thank you your grace I'll never take it off!" He said as you nodded happy.

"I'm glad you liked it" you looked proud "I put in an order for some items and then I spent all night to cast them with various things. Your is transportation. You'll need it most since you are among the Fatui. You can't be careful enough when your spy" Childe looked touched and lunged forward to hug you but Xiao quickly stopped him.

"Out the way! I want to hug my grace!" He said annoyed.

"I think you done enough contact for the rest of your life" Xiao said back.

"Oh stop it you two" you crossed your arms.

"Exactly" Scaramouche said "besides your not the only one who got something " he said with a smug smile showing off a small earring on his ear. It was a nice purple gem. "Mine is to boost my electric element ability"

"What?" Childe said shocked. Disappointed he wasn't the only one then noticed Xiao wearing a string style bracket with a round green gem on it. "You too?!"

"My Grace bestowed me this bracelet." Xiao said looking at it with pride.

"I casted his so when he uses his mask it won't hurt him as much as it does." You said a bit embarrassed. You tried to make it so it doesn't at all but failed. Guess you need more practice for that. "I'm sorry Xiao I'll try to do better next time." You said with a small smile.

"No dont worry your grace you given me more then enough!" Xiao quickly said as you nodded still unsure.

"Let's head to bed. It's late and you need rest" Scaramouche said looking at your tired figured. You nodded.

Aether just finished giving Ningguang your instructions and was now looking for Zhongli.

"It's late. Paimon thinks Mr. Zhongli is asleep - wait there he is!" The child gasped pointed at him. Zhongli was walking to thier back to them as the pair quickly ran to him calling out to him. Stopping Zhongli turned to see them.

"Ah Traveler. Paimon what brings you back to Liyue? And at this late hour?" He asked. "Are you escorting her grace?" He perked up a bit at the hope you would be on his lands again.

"Nope not now." Paimon said. "We're actually here to deliver some things." She said happy.

'there alone?' Zhongli thought. 'I can take out a competition right now' his pupil shifted at the thought of getting rid of Aether. He put his hands behind his back and slowly shifted his hands into claws. "Really now?" Zhongli asked with a gentle smile.