Chapter 32 Ice Queen.

Albedo was trapped in the lab as he paced around trying to think how to leave. Looking at the table he went to it and pick up the vile. Tilting it in the light watching how the clear liquid inside gave a slight shine. He was amazed. The blood of the being who made everything. While he didn't have the chance to meet you in person Klee told him all about you when she visited. She told him how much fun she had playing with you during the festival. She said you were pretty and kind and gave her lots of snacks. He laughed a bit to himself remembering the face Klee made when she told him how Jean couldn't stop her from having fun since you were there backing her up.

Yet, here he was. A hostage taken when the war broke out. Of course he didn't go down without a fight but in the end he wound up here. He had to think of a plan quickly to escape. While the thought of experimenting with the blood was very tempting he would want to have your consent first. His grip tightened around the vile. While he refused to tamper with it he also refused to let the Tsaritsa have it. So first in the plan. Create a decoy vile so he can take this one when he escaped. So he got to work quickly. With the things provided he made a copy. Only it wouldn't shine as bright in the light.

Putting the real vile in his jacket pocket he started his escape.

~

"Childe you should leave" the Harbinger froze and looked at you "you have to evacuate your family incase the fight gets out of control.

"Your grace-" you stopped him.

"Come back once thier out of harms way." You told him as you gently put your hand on his cheek. "Your family must come first remember "

"Right" he replied as he held your hand and leaned into it happy enjoying the contact. "I won't take long" he said as you nodded and let go. "Stay safe" and with that he took off quickly.

"Your grace" Xiao called as you looked at him "what shall we do now?" He asked awaiting your orders.

"Well. Thanks to Childe we have a map of the layout of the castle. That way we can easily move about " you said pulling out the said map.

"I rather just go in and start killing everyone " Scaramouche said.

"You can't just go in all willy nilly like that" Paimon said crossing her arms "that's a bad idea"

"Paimon's right" Aether agreed. "We are four vs the whole castle." We are ridiculously outnumbered."

"Who said it was just us" you said smiling as you took out the whistle "I plan to lower the numbers much as possible before we make our entrance.

"Is that the whistle for the golden wolflord?!" Paimon asked surprised as I nodded.

"Time to call in the silent killers" you said as you made your way to a hidden area and blew the whistle. Within seconds faint fog appeared as the golden jumped out landing gracefully infront of you as you pet it happy. "Hello again. Thank you for coming."

"Using the rifthounds to lower the numbers quickly huh? Interesting" Scaramouche said as he watched you talk to the golden.

"I need your help. I want to go to the castle but they will try to catch us as soon they see us. Please call the others and clear us a path." You said as you pointed to the castle. The golden simply looked at the castle then at you nodding. Turning to it, it took off towards it.