Slight Explanation

Hey, this book will follow the events that occur in all seasons of Stranger Things. It will not be word for word at parts and will obviously have Y/n in the story. I will be trying to keep it somewhat the same but not gonna watch every episode again. 

This will be in Y/n pov but Steve and Eddie's povs will also be written to try to change it up. May also write in other povs but would only be for a little bit. In season 1 you are 16 years old, the same as Nancy. You are also related to Dustin, as you're cousins. 

I will also be publishing each chapter season by season. The first season is completely posted and I will be writing the next seasons. When I have finished writing the second season I will post 1 or 2 chapters every Sunday. When that season is completely posted I will have a break where the cycle begins again until all seasons are posted. 

As a big warning, this story will have violence, swearing, trauma, drug use, alcohol use, sexual harassment and panic attacks. I won't be putting on a warning for each chapter so this is the warning. For heavier topics like self-harm and abuse, I will be putting it in the chapter so you know if it'll be in the chapter you are about to read and don't need to stress about when it will come up in the story. (Let me know if there are warnings I have missed or warnings you'd like me to put at the start of chapters.)

If you have any questions or recommendations let me know, enjoy the story  :)