𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

02 - endless nights

FOR THE NEXT TWO DAYS YOU don't leave the cell. You lost your mind only about three times before the blonde, who you learned was Nanami came to give you a snack and water to calm you down. He didn't make much conversation with you even as you asked him about a million questions.

He must hate his job right now.

You did manage to find a loophole by refusing to use a bucket as a toilet, you were still a lady. You remember shaking your head at him, promising to not go until you had a proper bathroom. He left and an hour later you were walking up the stairs and to the main house. It was larger than your papàs, double the size you predicted and you could only imagine what type of sinister goes on in there.

Nanami finds a restroom quickly since he knows this palace like the back of his hand.

"Go." is all he says, leaning against the wall.

"Thanks." you walked in and just as you were about to close the door, Nanami stopped you.

"Keep it open. I won't watch."

He had so little trust in you. "You literally took everything from me, I just want some privacy, normalcy." you practically begged but you could tell that you were getting nowhere in his unbothered expression. You didn't want to push it and be sent to the bucket so you complied, making it as quick as possible.

Immediately back to the cell, you went and that was the routine every few hours when Nanami was nice enough to actually let you go.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

The sound of rain and thunder could be heard as you stared up at the ceiling. You close your eyes in remembrance of the rain pouring down your face. You loved going outside in the rain for many reasons. It was therapeutic, it was nature showering us with love, your mamma hated it, and there was always a rainbow that could be seen after from your balcony.

A disappointed sigh left your lips since you were dry. But then a thought crossed your mind. "Nanami." you got off of the mattress Toji tossed in the cell for you. Always thinking of you, that one.

"What?" he calls and when you stay silent, he groans, "I didn't even give you that much water."

You walk to the cell doors opening and smile sweetly at him, "Tell that to my bladder." you see the look of surprise that crosses Nanami's face and that's when you realize he actually thought you were serious. "Not really! Now let me out so I can relieve myself, please."

It was hard to hold a smile back when Nanami opened the door and held an umbrella over your head to keep you dry. You couldn't stop from quickening your pace to get out from under the umbrella and finally feel the fresh rainfall onto your face.