𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

13 - smoke and mirrors

TOJI

TOJI DIDN'T BOTHER FILLING IN HIS wife on where they were going. When they made it to the empty boat dock he could see all the questions swarming in her eyes but she didn't voice any, already knowing she would get no answer. Toji liked giving surprises, especially when it was for y/n because he knew she disliked them. On the boat already was Rome, who worked personally for Toji in flying his personal aircraft and would be operating the boat.

Still holding onto y/n's hand, Toji helped her onto the boat and he couldn't help his eyes from lingering on her backside and all it had to offer as she passed, though he liked how she looked from the front more. Not that she would ever let him look long enough to admire. Her hand slipped from his easily as she settled on the seat next to the boat's wall and placed her bag on the empty seat next to her. Toji almost chuckled at her lack of hiding her dislike for him.

Even though just minutes ago she was so open and willing for him. It was a sight he couldn't stop thinking about when blinking and it didn't help he still had the taste of her on his tongue. He wanted more now that he'd been exposed to the other side of his wife. The side where she actually liked his touch and the nasty words coming out of his mouth. He hadn't expected his check on her undergarments to turn into something that had him on his knees, but he could hardly hold back. Truthfully, he didn't want her to either.