𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

03 - diamonds are a girls best friend

INSTEAD OF GOING BACK TO THE cell, Toji leads the way to his office. Nanami was already seated along with another gentleman who held a briefcase in his lap. His eyes looked tired but the way he glanced over your body, he was wide awake.

Toji of course notices and lets out a scoff, pulling you onto his lap. You stiffen in his arms when his large hand lays flat against the side of your ass. The hold was tight and you try not to focus on his bouncing leg under you. "Yuta stop making my wife uncomfortable with your lurking eyes before I stab them and feed 'em to you."

Yuta rolls his eyes and opens the briefcase, "Yeah, yeah. Sign these so I can leave."

A piece of paper is slid across the table and you notice that this was a contract. Then another contract, a prenup.

You could understand why the prenup was needed so you signed, even though you had nothing to give him. "What's this?" you look at the second one which Toji had already signed.

With a flick of the wrist, he signs the prenup as well and then turns his attention to you. "This is stating that in a year, this marriage will be done. During that time you will be protected under my care. In the end, you will have your money and then be on your merry way.. wherever that might be." he explains the best he could without using confusing words.

Taking his words with a grain of salt, you turn to Nanami as if he were supposed to confirm it. Your sitter looked at you for a few seconds before giving you a curt nod and that's when you sign away your life for a year.

A smirk is on Toji's lips before the ink is even dried. "For a year, you are mine in mind, body, and soul. If I decide I want a divorce then I will set you up somewhere nice and pay for all your expenses until the year is done."

 Suddenly the ring you wore felt ten times heavier, and having a piece of Toji on your body was doing something to your head. It was way too early for stockholm syndrome.