Dragons Do exist

This is Berk, it's 12 days north of hopeless end and a few degrees south of freezing to death. It is located solidly on the hordein of misery. My Village in a word sturdy, it's been here for seven generations but every single building is new. We have fishing, hunting and a charming view of the sunsets. The only problems are the pests you see most places have mice or mosquitos. But we have . . . . . . . . . . DRAGONS!

My name's Hiccup, great name I know, but it's not the worst. Parents believed a great name would fight of gnomes and trolls. But that probably isn't true.

There are Vikings everywhere. Running around with axes and fire in there beards. Hiccup is running throughout the village trying to get to the other side. Other Vikings are yelling "Get Inside", "You shouldn't be out here.". A dragon's flames goes right in front of Hiccup then a buffed viking with orange hair and an orange beard. He yelled "HICCUP, What are you doing out, what is he doing out here, get back inside!!!."

That's Stoick the Vast Chief of the Hooligan Tribe. They say when he was a baby he popped a dragon's head clean off with his shoulder's. Do I Believe it? Yes I do!

Stoick asked "What have we got?". Then the viking said "Zippleback, Gronkle, Nadder's Oh and Bork saw a Monstrous nightmare." Stoick looked at the viking before him again and said with no fear "Is the Night Fury pack on it's way yet?" The viking said "No one has seen any yet, but a few have thought they saw shadows of Night furies." Stoick looks at the viking and said "They are here, let me know as soon as those beasts show themselves."

Hiccup runs into the blacksmith and greets a viking with blonde, dirty hair. He had a hammer as a hand and a hand as another. He said "Nice of you to join the party? I thought you would be carried off." Hiccup replied "Who me I am way too muscular for their taste. They wouldn't know what to do with all this." The man who was Gobber then replied "Well they need toothpicks don't they."

The meathead with attitude and changeable hands is Gobber. I Have been his apprentice ever since I was little. Well littler.

Stoick is running through the village with other men as a dragon lights a house on fire.

See old village, lots and lots of new houses.

A viking yells FIRE!

Then from the smoke comes 5 Vikings. The first viking was a wide boy with short, blonde hair and small leather boots as well as a long, fat, hairy dress. The second was a buffed male, with black hair a stern helmet and pants and a tunic. The third and fourth Vikings were twins one male and one female. Both blondes and both with long hair except the girl had her hair braided. They wore nearly the exact same clothes since they were twins. Then the fifth viking was a girl with blonde hair known for her beauty she had a blue top and a skirt with skulls on them.

That's Fishlegs, Snotlout, the twins Ruffnut and Tuffnut and AstId! There job is so much cooler.

Gobber pulls Hiccup back in as he tries to escape. Hiccup says "Oh come on let me out please. I need to make my mark." Gobber replies "You have made plenty of marks all in the wrong places." Hiccup then says "Please two minutes, I'll kill a dragon, my life will get infinitely better, I might even get a date." Gobber than says "You Can't lift a hammer, You can't swing an axe. You can't even throw one of these." Gobber shows Hiccup the bolas and throws them and Gobber hit a dragon. Hiccup says "Ok fine but this will throw it for me." He shows a machine that will throw bolas for him. The bolas then set up and hit a viking.

Gobber says "See this right here is what I'm talking about." Hiccup tries to say "Mild calibration" The Gobber interrupts him and says "Don't you see Hiccup if you ever want to get out there and fight dragons you have to stop all of this." Gobber gestures to all of Hiccup. Hiccup says "But you just pointed to all of me." Gobber says "That's it stop being all of you." Hiccup says "ohhhh" and Gobber says "ohhhh". Then Hiccup says "You sir are playing a dangerous game keeping this much raw vikingness contained. There will be CONSEQUENCES." Gobber then says "I will take my chances." He then gives Hiccup a sword to sharpen.