A new Breed of Nightfury?

Hiccup was flying in the sky on Toothless. They would fly in the clouds with the timber jacks or spin and go down near the thunderdrums. Hiccup was thinking of how much had changed lately. 

It had been a whole year since the Red Death's defeat. The red death was a Dragon Queen on Dragon Island, she controlled all dragons and made them get food for her. But Hiccup and Toothless defeated her and saved every dragon. But that didn't mean her mission was over yet. Since the Queen was defeated, hunters tried to find where all the dragons went. Hiccups mission was to protect every dragon. Hunters often followed dragons to their island. A lot of hunters called their home the dragon isles or mythical isles. Since their were so many waterfalls and dragons. 

Hiccup had been living with dragons so long he knew so much about them. He kept a record of every dragon in a book he always kept on him. Every strength and weakness. Most Hunters tracked dragons back to the island and set traps on the edge of the island at night and by morning Hiccup found dragons trapped in the traps with injured wings or claws. 

Hiccup made it his job to protect every dragon. Any hunter that went near the island would capture dragons and make them do their biddings. Hiccup and Toothless with some help from Stormfly the Deadly Nadder Hiccup helped. Would go after any Hunter ship far or close to the island. Hiccup helped save hundreds of dragons, but he would never go close to Berk. Hiccup would never risk his father seeing him. 

Times were changing Hiccup had grown up since the battle with the Queen and Toothless had grown as well but for the better. Vikings had grown for worst. They would not stop until every dragon was captured or dead.

But that didn't stop Hiccup from protecting every dragon he could. 

This Morning Hiccup was fast asleep in his bed. Toothless came running it and licked Hiccups face to wake him up. Hiccup opened his eyes. Toothless licked him again. Toothless roared at Hiccup and then went towards the door. Hiccup said, "Toothless what's wrong?" Toothless went to the door and roared again trying to tell Hiccup something was wrong. 

Hiccup got out of bed and said, "Toothless did something happen?" Hiccup walked over and opened the door. Toothless ran on out to the edge of the cliff. Hiccup ran outside thinking something happened to the baby Nightfuries. Except they weren't babies anymore Shadow, Bolt, constellation, Nightshade and Moon (One Hiccup didn't kill). They were getting a lot bigger and starting to grow up. But they weren't in trouble. Hiccup ran to where Toothless was. Hiccup saw on the edge of the island. There were 3 ships and multiple dragon cages with dragons on the ship and on the island. Hiccup said, "They must have come overnight and captured some dragons!" The edge of the island was like a beach and had a thick clearing of trees, so you have to go through the forest in order to actually see the island. 

Then Stormfly came flying up and landed next to them. She was screeching while looking at the ships. Hiccup said, "I know Stormfly it's ok we will save all of them!" Hiccup got on Toothless and said, "Let's go!" 

Toothless was about to fly then he saw the young Nightfuries try to come with them. Hiccup said, "No you have to wait here, it is too dangerous for you!" 

The Nightfuries growled they wanted to help but Hiccup didn't want them to get hurt. 

Toothless flew in the air and Stormfly followed close behind them. Hiccup knew that the Hunters would see them from the air. Hiccup told Toothless to land at the edge of the forest. Hiccup got off Toothless and said, "We have to walk through the forest, we are out in the open if we fly above, it's too dangerous."

Toothless roars and agrees. They carefully walk through the forest. They had to be sneaky otherwise the hunters would ambush them. 

They got to edge of the forest and see the hunters near the dragons in cages. One of the dragons caged was banging against the cage trying to escape. Then one the hunters pushed the dragon and hit the dragon with a hammer. Hiccup hated seeing dragons abused like that.