The Alpha's Call

Hiccup woke up in his bed and opened the door. He walked out his door and saw the baby Nightfuries rolling around in the grass. Then Toothless jumped down from a rock and roared. Hiccup stepped back and was quite shocked. Hiccup then said, "Toothless, you scared me!"

Toothless was running around everywhere. Hiccup said, "Ok I get it lets fly."

Hiccup got on Toothless's back and on the saddle. Hiccup said you ready.

Toothless growled he was very ready. Toothless ran and took off up into the sky. Hiccup felt the wind in his hair and felt so free. Toothless flew up into the sky twirled in the air then dove back down and twirled in the sky. 

Toothless then flew off the island along the water, flying alongside the thunderdrums. One of the thunderdrums went near Hiccup and Hiccup touch him. Then Toothless flew back into the sky and back towards the island. Hiccup felt so free flying in the air. Even though Hiccup wondered if leaving his family was the right thing to do, but he knew the dragons would be safer there.  

Toothless landed on the sea stack and looked back at the island. Then out of nowhere there was a loud dragon roar. Toothless heard the roar and was scared. Hiccup said, "What is it Toothless what is that?" Toothless growled then all the dragons from the island went towards the roar. Then there was an even louder roar. 

Toothless felt the Alpha calling him. When the Alpha calls the dragons can't resist. If the dragons are around the Alpha long enough some calls, they can resist but really loud ones like that they can't. Toothless was shaking his head trying to resist. Hiccup saw what Toothless was doing. Hiccup said "Toothless what is it! Come on Toothless you can resist whatever is calling you. We have made so many memories together your my best friend please Toothless!" 

Listening to Hiccups words Toothless roared into the air he wasn't going to let the Alpha control him this time. He knew that if the Alpha controlled him then there would be no one to protect the dragons. He looked back at Hiccup. Hiccup hugged Toothless and said, 'Are you ok Toothless what happened?"

Hiccup got on Toothless and flew back to his house. Hiccup looked back at over the island and saw there was no dragon to be seen. They all left.  Then all the baby nightfuries flew up from out of a cave so excited and jumped onto Hiccup. Hiccup sat up so happy to see they were ok. It seemed they were not effected by that roar like Toothless and the other dragons, Hiccup said, "Did you see what happened here?" 

Toothless looked off the Cliff to the sea again and began to growl. Hiccup looked into the distance as well and said "Toothless don't worry whatever did this and tried to control you we will stop it I promised you that I will protect any dragon. I am a dragon rider we will stop whatever is controlling the dragons. 

Hiccup was watching the Baby Nightfuries run around, He was happy they were safe but wasn't sure if the other dragons were safe. Then they heard a dragon screech in the distance but it wasn't far Hiccup and Toothless saw a Deadly Nadder land on the ground below them. Hiccup got onto Toothless and Toothless roared for the baby dragons to follow. He didn't want the baby dragons to get taken by the alpha as well. 

They dove down and saw the deadly nadder down on the ground and landed near her. She was a beautiful Deadly Nadder. She was mostly Light Blue with a pale stomach and yellow on her spikes. 

She was very frantic

She was very frantic. Hiccup wasn't sure why she was so frantic. As Hiccup was getting off Toothless, he noticed a rope around the Deadly Nadder leg. 

The deadly nadder saw Hiccup and fired her spikes at him then Toothless panicked grabbed and Hiccup ran backwards. Toothless growled at the Deadly Nadder and Deadly Nadder stepped back. Hiccup said to Toothless "It's ok Toothless she needs to know I won't hurt her you stay with the Baby Nightfuries. 

Toothless wasn't sure but stayed backwards anyway. Hiccup slowly walked forward as the Nadder stayed backwards but once she saw Hiccup, she had her spikes out ready to fire. Then she used her magnesium blast and fired straight at Hiccup. Toothless roared and Hiccup ducked. 

Hiccup said "It's ok I won't hurt you I am a friend. Vikings have hurt you but I am not one of them." 

The Deadly Nadder fired her spikes in front of Hiccup trying to get him to stay back. Hiccup stepped over the spikes and put his hand out and turned his head away. Toothless was ready to fire as the young Nightfuries watched Hiccup. 

The Deadly Nadder leaned closer and smelled Hiccups hand and touched his hand with her forehead. Hiccup looked back at the Deadly Nadder and went closer to her and scratched her under the head. She became very relaxed and as Hiccup walked over to Toothless and the Nightfury babies she followed he noticed the Deadly Nadder wasn't aggressive anymore and was very calm.  

Hiccup saw the rope on her leg again and reach down and untied the rope. Toothless saw the rope and growled. Hiccup thought to himself threw the rope in the air and said, "Destroy it Toothless!"

Toothless blasted a large plasma blast and the rope was destroyed. Hiccup then said, "it's ok your safe here." Hiccup then looked at the Deadly Nadder and said, "Toothless what do you think she was escaping from?" Toothless looked into the distance and growled again. Hiccup then said "It's ok Toothless whatever is out there we will save every dragon and make sure we will never hear that roar again. I just wonder where that rope came from." 

Hiccup got on Toothless, and they told the Nadder to follow them. The Baby Nightfuries followed as they went back up to the house. Hiccup said "You will be safe here you can stay close to us or anywhere on the island. But stay safe."

Then there was another large roar from in the distance. Whatever was calling the dragons wasn't finished and Hiccup had to find out what or who it was.