wonder what's waiting for me?

Introducing main female lead-

Hi there My name Y/n, I just passed to a highschool, and I transferred my school because of someone bully me in my previous school.
I really hate him! He is such a jerk!

Introducing main male lead-

Hi I'm Jeon Jungkook, well know as the dream man of highschool girls.
I transferred my school not long ago, but in previous school I used to annoying the girl of my dream...I was so shy to confess her, and she's a sport captain in girls. So I had no choice but just to stay around her and to bully her.. looks like I could no longer meet her in this life.

Story is Starting-

*7:07 beep, beep, beep-

Y/n-
yuh..! I shouldnt have woke up to...haaah~ for jogging..

Y/m/n-
*Yelling for y/n from the kitchen*
Y/n! Wake up dear, get ready to go your first day of highschool.

Y/n-
It's almost the time for shine I guess~

30mins later-

Y/d/n-
*While opening the car's door*
Y/n let's get going, I will drop you to school and head to office.

Y/n-
Okiee dad!

10mins later-
Y/n got inside to the school, it was a long way but no one was on the corridor. You saw a room with labelled "Principal mr.Hwang". You got in while greeting him.
He finally realised you were new admission student. So he asked a teacher to send you to your classroom.
You follow the teacher.

*Noises from the classrooms.*
"Hey, gimme my book."
"You! Don't climb on my desk".
"Hey hey! Stop it, don't throw things at me.".
*Teachers entrance*
.....

*Sudden-Dead-Silence*
...........

"GrEeTinGss MisS Yin".
Students stared to greet the teacher Yin, as she entered and you were on the door step. She signalled you to come in while saying to students about the new admission student.

*You lowly bowed your head to show respect*
"Hi, I'm y/n, I would love to fit in here for the time being, please let me know what help y'all want and please Take care of me." You said and smiled brightly.

Some of the students and the teacher welcomed you to class warmly and greeted you. As well others were gossiping.

"Ok Y/n ofc. Please have your seat next to the window on the 1st row."

You went as teacher yin told you so.
You seated on your seat,.

"Why do I had a bad feeling...?"
You thought to yourself when you say on the seat.