A trick and Treat. pt2

~~~~~soon enough the classes ended with sunset!

You were coming out from the school gate with, Jessica and Felix.
You said Jake.
He waved at you and started to run towards you.

"Heyyh! Y/na... Hru?" He asked.
"Oh thx, I'm fine, wbu?" You replyed back, and he smiled and nodded.

"Y/na, your bag looks heavy, let me carry it?" Felix asked.

Jessica was looking at you with a smirking smile.

"Nah, Felix my bag may be heavy but I am strong enough to carry it" you said as you hold the bags strips tightly.

"Um, y/n it's ok you don't have to be strong, like.. I mean all are exhausted so it's not a problem and let me hold your bag?"
Jake said as he started to take off you bag and changed the sentence very quickly.

"Oh! Jessica! Ah hru? And y/n is staying with you right?" He looked at Jessica with a smile and asked those.

"Yeah, ofc! We are having a great time together, btw Jake, wanna join us to do projects by the coming week?" Jessica added.

Felix was looking at Happily talking Jake with a empty gaze. And face!

"Oh Who's this?" Jake asked you.

"He's..-
You were interrupted

"Not nice to meet you, and I'm Felix " he said as he snatched you bag from Jake.

"Uh, what the hell?, dude-" Jake raised and eye brow while looking at you.

"WhaaAt? Are you both doing with my bag?! Gimme that!" You said as you tried to take your bag from Felix.

"Why? You like your bag being in his arms? More than mine?" He said with angry look while looking at Jake but lastly he gave you a puppy eyes look.

"Ahem, ahem! Im y/ns bestfriend so I'll hold her bag" Jessica also joined the fight (lol)

"Guys~ whatchaa y'all doingg~" the dancing girl of the school. [Ms. Rosé, who can lost to the pleasant smell of Rose]
She said while coming toward you and Jessica.
It was rumoured that Rosé had a crush on Jake, and she is two faced. But y/n doesn't trust the rumours while Jessica always tells not to get close to Rosé.

"We r just talking...hehe..." You said as you took you bag and put it on.

*Gasp!*"WHO IS THIS HANDSOME?!" Rosé asked you in low voice but each words slowly and clearly.

"Uh..Felix?" You said as you looked at him but he avoided making eye contact and, said "y/n, don't forget what we agreed. And I'll get going, bye-bye" he said as a black car approached and he got in. Then the car left. *wroooh*

"Let's goo! Y/n, I'm hungryyy!!"
Jessica grabbed your arms and started to drag you but not frimly.
Leaving Jake and Rosé shocked.
You left with Jessica as you waved a bye to Jake and Rosé.

You both reached you home and soon Jessica went to kitchen, you told her to wash up before eating but she never listen. And....there were nothing instant to cook nor eat.
So, as usual we gotta go to buy those.

Jessica told she will be decorating things for halloween and you went to buy something instant to eat as you both decided to go shopping later.

You had bought the food and you both ate them, then went to shopping.

Writer - okay. Im sorry i couldn't post it directly on Halloween date becuz i was really busy this week with some class things.. i promise to add other parts soon and also the parts are going to be very intresting as there will be a lot of rival for both female lead and male lead of the ff