Finding Cinderella

Guys! ... I'm sorry for my viewers/readers... I've been busy, and my Summer vacation is here so I think I could add more part, Do you think I should make this ff long or add season 2? Lol, but just keep supporting me, it really gives me happiness.. ok let's continue!
.
.
.

"Shit! My phone... Where is it!!" You said as you started to search for your phone in your purse.

You suddenly remembered that Felix took your purse when he went to attend the call.
It was all noisy in the crowd and your vision started to blur.

"..h..help.." you tried to ask help as you fainted lowly.
You had also felt that someon held u before you had touched the ground.

"Hyung! Have u seen her!!" Jimin yelled asking Suga.

"Not yet" he said and looked for jungkook.

"Where are you going Jk?" Taehyung asked because he was climbing the stairs.

_meanwhile...

In call
"..you know I'm in party, don't distrub me.."

"Son- "

-hunh up...beeep...

*Felix sighed..*

"Did y/n actually got missing?" He said to himself.

_back to time_

"Looks like someones in here" Jk said as he couldn't open the CCTV camera room.

"Who's out?!" Felix said.

*Opens the door*

"Agh it's you everywhere?" Felix said and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

He pushed Felix aside and got in and sat in front of the monitor.

Felix chuckled

"What are u laughing for" taehyung asked.

"Silly you all, I've already got her whereabouts" Felix said and left them with a shocked look.