He's in love?

Introducing new characters-

Jessica- y/n's new friend in school. She a sport girl like y/n, and kind too.

Introducing second female lead-

Somi- she is known as School Beauty, she always participates in cheering groups for sports clubs, and every one knows that she had a crush on Jungkook for more than one year.

LETS BEGIN~

You escaped as soon as you can and ran to counter.

You went back to your home.
And eat the food.

Also something keeps bothering you, because why did he saved you two time today?.. and his cute side...
Why thinking about this you felt asleep.

Next day at school-

"Morning y/nie!" A girl called you from behind.

"You are new student right?.., I'm Jessica"

Y/n- Nice to meet you Jessica.

She was as happy as you were to see a new friend.

You both head to the class and got to your own seat, but Jessica's seat was far than yours. So you both were thinking to ask for seat change to your class teacher Yin.

After an hour, class was full with noises, and students.
You grabbed the moment and asked to teacher yin to change the seat.

Jk- No, Miss yin. You know right, I'm not so good at mathematics, but she is so let her sit here and teach to me.

He said as he smirked.

Teacher Yin smiled and agreed to Jungkook.
You give him a dark gaze and sat, he leaned close to you and said "teach me maths". You couldn't understand if he's Bullying you or not letting you make new friends..

You shake your head as a no.
He was still leaning close to you,
So you took a book and coverd the view for him.
He came closer that you can almost feel his hot breath from the other side of the book, he suddenly grabbed the book and give you a peck on your lips, making your stomach full of butterflies,. Your hearts beats so fast that you pushed him.

Y/n- you!...that was my First kiss-

Before you could finishes, He kissed you again, and you pushed him again.

And thanks for the moment nobody has gotten the attention on you.

Jk- Miss! May I go to washroom!?
He stoop up and asked.

Teacher agreed and he left.

You were shocked and blushed, but also you hated him for such reason.

Break time~

You didn't told a thing about what happened just now with Jungkook.

Jessica- Y/n let's go to cafeteria.

Y/n- Oh..yea,

Jessica- Are you okay..?

You nodded and smiled.

Jessica wasn't happy at all because teacher Yin doesn't changed the seat.
Jessica wanted to sit with you.

On the corridor you can hear the gossips. "Do you know..I heard Jungkook is in love..?"