A trick and Treat. pt4

"waah, gurl, are you alright?" Jessica said while hugged you tightly.

You looked at Jessica smiled and nodded.

"Ahem" Felix came and interrupted you both.

"Thanks Felix for taking care of y/n" Jessica said as she patted felix's sholder.

"Yeah, ofc. You can leave her safety to me from today onwards" Felix said and chuckled

"Uh, I don't need anyone's care, i ca take care of my safety!" You said.

"Ofc, my girl doesn't need anyones care because she have me" Jungkook said hugging you sideways.

You looked at him, and tried to back of. But his grip was tight.

"Jaykayyy!!" There was Jin, calling for Jungkook from a little far distance and that made him loosen his grip so you moved away.

He waved them back. And looked at you.

"See you soon, again!" He leaned at your ears and said, then kissed your cheeks. And Ran to Jin.

You were shocked,
Felix was shocked,
Jessica was shocked too!

You saw Felix did a face palm.
"Aww! Gurl what did he said~" here goes Jessica again.

"Ah hah, Leave that! And we should go to another shop!" You said, trying your best to ignore Felix's gaze.

"Why? When i had already picked the items??" Jessica asked showing you a lot of cloth in her hands.

You were shocked as how she picked a lot in such short time and you moved a bit back and tripped over something and fell!----

"Ouch-" Felix sounded as if he got hurt...

"Umm, sorryy" you apologized as Jessica helped you get up.

You turned to look at Felix who was on down.

"Here, get up?" You said as you forwarded your hands for help.

He held your hands with his left hand, trying his best not to show you his right hand. And got up

"Is..that, blood?" You saw something red in floor.

"It looks like, but from where? Haah! Y/n are you ok?" Jessica said and question then worriedly checked you around.

"Felix, What happened to your hands?" You said and took his hand, which was hurt.

"Yeah, but I'm fine.. it's just a scratch" he said and smiled.

"So fake! Dude, there was a glass in there, and it's fcking bleeding!"
Jessica said
And added "y/n take him to pharmacy, There's non in the mall, but I saw one outside on left side of the mall. I'll be back soon"

"Uh. Ok ok, Felix let's go" you said and started to walk.

_Felix pov_
(In mind)

Omo, y/n is holding my hands and she cares for me... whats going on- my hearts beating soo fast.. ah, Wake up! Do I like y/n?-

End pov---

"Felix!?" Y/n said.

"Um..yeaah" Felix said as he blushed a little by seeing you caring his hands gently.

.....5 minutes later.....

"Ouh, It's ticklish..." Felix said as you started to bandaid his hand.

"Sorry, but you gotta be brave!" You said and tightened the warp.

"Ouh, do you think I'm a kid?" He asked you.

"No, but I think you are a baby" you said and chuckled.
He got close to your face and said
"I can be your baby"
---you couldn't push him, instead your heart beat was sky rising and your face started to be red. Until then!

"Im ... Ah here , hows Felix's hand.!?" Jessica came in rushed and was panting probably because she was running before.

"Ahem!" She coughed for attention.

----------
Continue on next part!