A new friend

Then after a few minutes, another teacher came with a student, who was not less than a prince charming.
The two teacher went out and talked for a bit then got into the class with that prince charming and the another teacher went away.
"Ahem ... Students, greet your new classmate."

"Hellooow!!" All said as was told to greet.
"Hi, my name is Felix, nice to meet you." The prince charming said with a gesture and a smile.

_Y/n Pov
...He's Felix..hmm pretty handsome than a real prince *chuckles*
Well no wonder where is this dumb bunny?
Ahem why do I care, let's not think about this..

End pov_

"Felix you are free to sit anywhere you like" teacher said.

All the boys and girls were offering him to sit with them and he caught your empty reaction and the empty seat beside you.

"Miss may I sit here?"Felix asked you as the class got oooh-
You snapped back from your thoughts and nodded of confusion.

"May I know your name?" He asked you quietly.
But in a deep voice.

"Felix, do you we are not allowed to speak during the lesson" you said that almost without making an eye contact as he's very handsome.

The boring lesson was continued too long and you were busy looking out of the window and thinking very deep.

Little did you hear the teacher call up to you.
"Y/n! Is your name, and teacher has been calling you for so long" Felix said as he tugged you cloth gently.

"Ah! Ya!! Ya.." you said, as you have no idea what's going on.

"Whats going on? Y/n?! Why was you looking out of the window" Teacher now started to be furious.

"Ah.. I was just looking at the bird in nearby tree were the baby bird waited for their mother to feed but she didn't bring any food and the baby bird were like still ... Like the didn't move for, .. a 2 minutes -" you gave a explanation on what u were doing

All started to laugh, even the teacher laugh too and the new prince charming also.

"Ahem ahem! Sit, y/n focus on lesson, the baby bird father will bring the food" teacher said as he turned to the board to explain another boring topic.

"Y/n" Felix said your name.

"What?" You asked confused.

"Y/n, you are so funny" Felix said as he started to laugh slowly.

"Yea yea, making fun of me, thats all you can do I guess" you said as being irritated as you did nothing wrong

"Oky I'm sorry, y/n, but I wanted to ask, let's be friends?" Felix was a friendly person and he wanted to be your friend.

You nodded.

You both even had shared your contact numbers.

--- continue on next part!!!
Jjk& writer
[Part 1]

🐰]: Hah! You Author or writer what ever, why didn't you gave me any parts in today's episode?

A/n]: Hey! Its my story parts I can do whatever I want~' *smug potato*

🐰]: I might as well now call you a potato.

A/n]: Haaah! Curse you, I'm only a potato to myself you cant call me that.

🐰]: Bahaha my mouth my words, and let me change that too

🥔]: You- Wait and see what I will do then 👹

🐰]: what will this little potato be able to do? 😂

🥔]: I'll introduce a rivel for you, who comes in between you and the reader! 👹👹👹

🐰]: you better not do that even if you get cutted into pieces to be french fries!!👀

🥔]: you just wait and watch, I'm not bringing you in any other parts, if you keep irritating me like this. And this ff would be called IanxReader! Alright!!

🐰]: you, can't doo that look.. please me being with the reader is very very important as orea without filling is not good right! You can't change the ff, I'll bow to you, your highness potato!

🥔]: I can't tell if you are being nice or just irritating me again... Well I'll see then. Im out now, my poor fingers it hurts a lot!!