A trick and Treat. pt-5

From this part of halloween special onwards the writter will add her thoughts 💭 as you know her symbol is Ms.Potato yeah this potato 🥔.
So endure!:)
XD

"ah Jessica.. yeah we r almost done"
You said and stopped up, while nervously laughing.

Jessica thought to act as if she didn't saw you both closer.
(🥔-sheesh such a gud friend 😪)

"Young master!" Someone in black came in with another one tall man.

"Oh, Da- Um, let's go, I'm done with shopping" Felix stood and started to walk, but slowly with a upset face..

"What happen-.." you was going to ask him but stopped.

He looked back at you and waved with a bright smile.. but you saw it fade away.

"Look at you! You're not be leaving alone on your own from today, right now, itself! Luke, you must be around him 24/7, I'm not paying you if you don't!" You heard a low but somewhat load voice.. with a fade.

"Girl- um let's go I got a very good costume for you!" Jessica said as she started to dig the bag to show you yours.

"Ah hah, stop. We can open these in home." You said while stopping her.
(🥔- Ooshh, it's like 'that friend who's not embarrassed of being embarassing while the other who is embarassed being around her🌚)

You both went to Jessica's home.

She opened every things she brought and started to blah and blah.

(🥔-is this part so small to end here?)
(Y/n- NOOO! ITS SOOOO SMOLLL!!)
(🥔-Ouch.. okayy)

Y/n's costume!

(🥔- fuiyyaaa~ I'm in love with y/n!)(🐰- you fucking potato? Ahem! Im y/n's first and last lover!)(🐣- No! Im Felix and I like y/n)(🥔- shush both, and go to your role!!)*Continuation ~

(🐰- you fucking potato? Ahem! Im y/n's first and last lover!)
(🐣- No! Im Felix and I like y/n)
(🥔- shush both, and go to your role!!)
*Continuation ~

Y/n got her costume on as she was looking like a pretty angle and she is always a pretty one! Both as devil and angel okah! Now it's time to see the other side of ff(male leads)

Jeon Jungkook

"Bro! We r invited at Felix's halloween part, why are you still watching your phone!" Jin said from the kitchen

"Ah, I don't want to see his face" he yelled back

"Did something happenu?" Jhope said looking at him from a distance.

"Um.. Nothing" Jungkook looked down

"Don't worry you can share if you want but also if you don't want then it's ok, we won't force you" Rm said while reading a book!

"Tadaaaa! Im readyyy!!" Tae came out dressed as a Knight in fairytales.

"Oh, I'm still handsome and cute than you, me the best at anything I wear" Jimin said while shaking himself dramatically.