Ti amo

After some hours.
It's noon and you came back to home.

You saw all the BTS members except Jungkook infront of your door.

You greeted them and make them get in to your house.

You make lunch to them, and ate together, while talking about random stuffs.

Tae- by the way..I like your style today.
Jm- I agree .

Y/n- oh..this my dad send me as a surprise. He told me to wear this dress.

Tae- but you have to wear another one right, what we talked on the chat yesterday.

Y/n-..hmm , I'm sorry but, i quiet like this dress, So I will be in it for whole today..

Rm- ok, then let her wear what she wants, but it's also black right.

2 hours later-

You guys were playing indoor games together and it's now 4:58pm

Jm- oh it's already being the time.

Tae- yeah we should get going.

Jn- y/n I will accompany you for sometimes ok.

Y/n- ok, but why? Aren't we going to your home?

Sg- let's go, here are our cabs.

You saw 2 cabs on the road, and you was a bit confused.

While reaching there you thought something was fishy, and so on you asked many questions about where are they taking you to. Finally the cab stopped and you saw a seashore?

You got more confused

Rest of others went and Jin came to you with Suga.
Suga handed you a bouquet of Daisy flowers.
Y/n- why are we here? And why is this place so decorated? Also why are you handing me this bouquet of flowers?

Jn- ok ok ok y/n.. can just say a word called Ti amo?

Y/n- Ti amo? What does that mean, And Answer to my questions first.

Sg- ok.. actually today is Jungkook's birthday so we wanted to see him happy, and so he feel happy being around with you so we planned to bring you here.

*Y/nshooked.*

Y/n- what..., but I hate him...

Jn- well, I know.. but please for us, I know you are so kind hearted. But we are not taking advantage of your kindness...*said with a cute pout*.

Sg- how about you spend this day with Jungkook and I will treat you to sweets? Tell me your favs?

You grew a smile hearing sweets.

Sg- looks like you really have a sweet tooth.

Y/n- I can't say no to chocolates! Think your work it done.

Jn- also say the word Ti amo to him, he will surely smile.

Y/n- hm..ok but let me know the meaning after wards.

You said and walked with them both to the decorated Hut , it was so pretty.
And you saw Jungkook was dressed like a prince and was some what matching dress type ad you were wearing, also he was sitting in a sofa and sounded sleep.
You leaned close to get a good view.. and he actually...looked cute...

He moved a bit and you backed as fast as you can.
You can't find any other member is there unless Jungkook and some toys and tables, lights, speakers, musical instruments, and some soft-toys.

Jungkook slowly started to open his eyes, and he saw you infront of him, as you were scaning around.

"When there is a star on my front the lights here is even less than the shine of my star" he said and pulled you.
You were on his lap.