Who's up for competitions?

Ringggg!!!!!!!!!----

The bell rang with a stop for lessons and a break to fill out empty exhausted tummy with good foods~

"Ah! Y/naa" Jessica came to you as she hitted your shoulder slightly
"Yeah, girl?" You asked her.

"What were u saying in the class? Lol," she said as she laughed a bit.... I mean she started laughing while holding her tummy.

"What now, I was just explaining what I was doing okay!?" You said with a pout

"Aww, my Y/n so innocent baby~" she was like this...and started to pinch your cheeks

"Hahaha, you both better, looking like mom and daughter duo" Felix said while taking some food from his bag to eat.

"Hah- ofc, we are besties?:/" Jessica said as she looked at Felix who was handsomely eating the lunch he brought from his home.

"You bring lunch from home? Do you know there's much good food in cantine" you said and started to walk out of the class

"Y/n , wait, can I come with you to cantine, there's probably no one in class except you both" he said as he made a puppy face which was cute.

You nodded and the three of you walked to cantine.

At the cantine-

"Y/naa, where is your bunnyboy?" Jessica asked as she jokingly punched your arms.

"I don't want to talk about him-"
Before you could finished, Felix started to talk.

"Bunny boy? It does sounds familiar" He said poundering.

"Bro, you are so handsome. Why did you came to school, you had be a better model or something." Jessica said to him as he was poundering

"Sometimes you have to be somewhere you don't for someone you need" He said and smiled then he started to eat

"Haah, such a waste for a handsome face" y/n added

"Y/n, do you also think I'm handsome?" Felix asked looking straight at you.

You tried to avoid making gazes but this one was difficult
"Uh.. yeah, you are, didn't you see yourself --"
You were saying this as the crowd was whispering.

"Who is this new boy?"
"Isn't he so handsome, to be here"
"I need to make him mine before Somi gets her eyes on him!"

They were whispering blah and dlah all loudly and Felix stood up, and told Jessica and you to show him around as sure seen he looks annoyed from these.

"Jessiee perhaps is your crush Felix?" You whispered to her ears.

"No no y/n, I'll tell you when it's right time!" She said loudly.

You, Jessica and Felix are at the school top now.

The BTS were not here today, may be they were busy in some other school organised clubs...

"Felix, do you want to participate to any thing, i think the school will soon hold some gala's, you know competitions, it's going to be according to ages or class wise." You asked

"May be I would love to take part in dance, if it's a waltz be ready to be my partner" Felix said as he smiled at you.

"Ey hey! Y/n may not be your partner, she has someone~" Jessica got in with a big smirk looking at you.

"What- no, I can be your partner Felix, don't listen to her non sense!, but I do also will be joining in for sports."
You said while pushing Jessica

"Don't you think we should practice for singing?" -???

"Yeah, my voice is being bad I guess haha.." -???

You three heard some voices coming towards up

"Oh! Tae, and Jimin?" You yelled for them to hear.

They waved at you as they got near

"Ooh isn't this Felix?" Jimin added as he forwarded his hands for a handshake.

"Nice to see you again, Jimin" Felix shook his hand.

"What are y'all doing here?" Tae asked

"We were just giving Felix a tour, You seems to know Felix already " you said to Jimin.

"Ofc, why wouldn't I, we were together in elementary school!" Jimin said as he eye smiled :)

"Jessica, looks like all the prince charmings knows each other" you said while looking at her

"M-may be, haha" she nodded and smiled nervously.

"Y/n , how are you?" Tae asked you as he came near to you and Jessica.

"Oh I'm alright, and where are other Members?" You added.

"Ooh soo soon, you already started to miss him?" Jimin said as teasing you.

"No..thats not it, ah, leave that then" you shook your head.

"Jessica are you taking any parts for the competition?"

"I think, yeah, to drama?" Jessica said to him

"Oh nice, I'm also taking parts in drama" Taehyung added while looking at Jessica as she fastly looked to some other place, looks like she wanted to avoid gazes.

"Okay! Then it's done, Me and y/n are for waltz, while Jessica and Taehyung be in drama" Felix said it happily.

"But y/n is already someone else partner" Jimin said as he raised an eye brow.

"No, I've decided that I'm with Felix for waltz okay!?" You said and the bell rang at the time alerting for lessons

"Let's talk about this later, byebyeee!!!" All went saying bye.