Chapter Sixteen: Charge

You were putting on spare gear since the one you had earlier were broken from the fight with the Armored Titan and Colossal Titan. Everything is fucked. Levi isn't here, Hange and the other senior Scouts were injured. The Garrison arrived earlier with reinforcements but they won't go out the Walls.

(Y/n): Shit. What can we do but wait?

You put your hand to your head and sighed. For starting a new career, it's been problems after problems.

(Y/n): Goddamnit I've been in for a short time and I seen way too much shit for my age.

Armin: (Y/n)?

You released your hand from your head and looked at him.

(Y/n): Hm?

Armin: What are we going to do?

(Y/n): We're going to wait. We can't do much anyways with the amount of people we have. The horses are on the other side of the walls, and even if we are able to do a small party to look for them, we won't know where they're heading anyways.

Armin sadly nodded at what you said and you put a hand on his shoulder.

(Y/n): Don't worry. We'll get them back. Go check on Mikasa. She's still unconscious.

He walked away towards Mikasa and you moved towards Hange and sat down.

You put a hand on hers and tighten your grip.

(Y/n): You would know what to do if you're awake.

You let go and stood up and took a deep breath. There was a lot of information to accumulate. Reiner and Bertholdt being the very Titans that destroyed Shiganshina's wall, the dream about Ymir and Krista's true identity.

You walked around and stopped where Connie and Historia were. Connie was standing by Historia as she was taking care of a soldier with a wet cloth.

(Y/n): Hey Connie.

Connie: Is it true? Are Reiner and Bertholdt really traitors?

(Y/n): Yeah. The Armored and Colossal Titan were the both of them.

Connie: No way... They didn't do it without a reason right?

(Y/n): Don't know. It just had me thinking about who else was hiding secrets from us. Annie is the Female Titan and now Reiner and Bertholdt are also Titans.

You raised your hand and clenched your fist.

(Y/n): Ymir as well. But it didn't look like she was working with them and now her and Eren are taken away.

Connie nodded and glanced at you with sad eyes.

Connie: And my village. There was no one when I went there other than that Titan that was in my home. I... I could've sworn that it looked like my mother.

(Y/n): And that damn Beast shit. It looked like he controlled the Titans at Utgard Castle.

Connie remained silent as you said this, and you couldn't help but make an assumption that if the Beast Titan was able to order Titans around then why wouldn't it be able to create them as well.

Mikasa woke up and you watched as her and Armin were making exchanges. An older man from the garrison joined them and the three talked about the old days.

(Y/n): Seems he's close with the three of them.

The sound of hooves and wagons were making an appearance and you ran to see where it was coming from. You saw the Scouts and reinforcements from the MPs and smiled.