Disclaimer/ Character Intro

This story is Product of the author's imagination , with no malicious intent to hurt anyone's sentiments ♥️

All characters appearing in this story are fictitious, so any resemblance to living or dead is purely coincidental.🤗

It takes effort for the author to Penn their fictional story plot to entertain you're free to do as please except plagiarism. 😌

This story will be dark, with trigger scene like Abuse, suicide attempt and rape scene. So the story is for 18+. 

🙂

No character intro given, cause the characters will be introduced as the story proceeds.

😉

It's my second work, so it needs major editing by me, so I'll appreciate all readers who can help with this. 

😍

Thank you, for taking your precious time out for my work here. I'd hope you all enjoy to your heart's content.

😃

__________________

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION

Female Protagonist – Siya Agnihotri, a 20 year old. Ordinary ambivert Girl, with kind heart and patience. She's an automobile designer, living with her. Only Sister Riya Agnihotri and Father Alok Agnihotri. Her simply peaceful life took a tragically chaotic turn. When she was about to marry a man named Sahil Rawat. Of her Father’s choice, but before the wedding, she mysteriously gets abducted. By another Someone, Whose only intent was, to stop her marriage. 

Dipali Sehgal, a 22 year old Spoiled Girl. Used to having everything in her life easily. Due to her, Brother Abhimaan Sehgal. Who makes sure, she never faces Hardship in her life. But things change for the worse, when she learns about Sahil Rawat. Getting married to Siya Agnihotri, Because she had been in love with him. Who happened to be, Friend of her Brother. She loved him for a long time. But didn’t have courage to confess to him. And she takes extremely, irrational steps due to heartache. Which makes her land in life long suffering of remorse.

Naina Sahay, a 23 year old Girl. With an extravagantly, bold personality. For the sake of Danish Raichand, her love. She can do anything, right or wrong? Doesn’t matter. For her, his allies and Foe, are her allies and Foe. She approached Abhimaan, for his sake, to ruin him. Because of vengeance, Danish Raichand has, in his heart for him.

Sahil Rawat, a 24 year old filial Son. And a successful, renowned Industrialist. His life changes, when he was, arranged by his Parents. To marry a simple Girl Siya Agnihotri. But later he met with fate. Where he was forced to make a choice between her and His Family. 

Abhimaan Sehgal, 27 Year old Men. Like his name, he’s arrogant, impulsively selfish, Shrewdly Ambitious and a renowned Entrepreneur. Expect him, his Goal. In the world, if he cares about anyone. Can cross limits, then it’s only. For his younger sister, Sister Dipali Sehgal. Whose love Interest is, his only Friend Sahil Rawat. Which compels him to commit unforgivable irredeemable Sin. 

Danish Raichand, 28 year old extrovert Guy. Extremely cunning and ambitious. To achieve his Goal, he can go to any length. Use any means, moral immoral doesn’t matter. Once he desires something, he puts every effort to get it by hook Or crook. Just like one glimpse of Siya Agnihotri. Made him obsessed about having her. And he met her, to propose for marriage. But get rejected by her and her Family. 

Samrat Singh Rathore, a 27 year Old desirable Bachelor industrialist. Introverted Men. He Shared a deep blood feud animosity with Abhimaan Sehgal and Danish Raichand. Due to a tragic past, meeting Siya Agnihotri. At the toughest phase of his life. He harbours feelings of being indebted to her. But due to circumstances, they parted. Only to meet again, when he was capable. Of providing her, the much needed strength. To overcome her Pain, fight for herself.