Part 7

Feeling uncomfortably hot and stuffy, he finished his paperwork, then placing his glass and pen down, he stood up and began to walk upstairs to his room. However on Opening the door he was about to step in when he got hit on his shoulder.

"Fu**k.”

Gasping in pain, he clutched his shoulder then glanced at the side only to watch Siya staring at the broken stick in hand with wide eyes. Then throwing it away, tried to run past him, but he held her by the hair and pulled her back to him.

"You fu**g stupid brat, How dare you to hit me."

"Aa I I'm so sorry. Pl please let me go."

Frightened out of wits, she began to apologise in a low whimper of pain. Because of his tight grip on her hair, Unaware of their close proximity and its impact on him. It was unexpected that guards locked her in his room, but getting hit by her wasn't only unexpected but unacceptable too. He was enraged would've been an understatement.

"I loath disobedient and stupid people." And you."

"Aah plz I'm so sorry."

Feeling suffocated inside, he pushed her back, making her fall on bed. Crying over her failure to escape she looked back at him with a teary eye. But then her gaze widened up in horror to see him unbuttoning his shirt.

"Wh wh pl please no I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit you plz I'm sorry plz.”

The men's hands halted, as soon he heard her, folding her hands up she begged him. Least aware of her clothes' dishevelled condition he gulped as his hand began to shiver. Unknowingly he took a step towards her which made her scream.

"Be Quiet."

"I'll do as you say, I'll call my father. Please don't. I'm sorry.”

He clasped her mouth close and warned her to be quiet, but she pushed his hand and crawled far from him on bed, Then told him her decision. To which he stared at her minutely, then checked his wrist watch and taking his phone out passed it to her.

"Then do it, tell him you Will return only when he cancels the wedding."

With shivering hands, she Picked the phone thrown towards her on the bed, then sneaked a glance at him only to watch him staring at her. She began to dial but realised he had dialled the number of her father already and had it on speaker. She inhaled sharply, ready to speak at once.

"Hello."

"Dad, save me, this man has abdu."

The phone got thrown away from her towards the wall and shattered with a loud sound. Before she processed the situation, she felt a thunderous hard slap on cheek making her lips get cut by a corner.

"You deceitful creature. How dare you."

"Please Let go. Let me go. I'm sorry.”

A sharp sound of strike and loud scream of pain erupted from her mouth, As she felt being hit on her side. Glancing at him with a wet eye she saw him raising his hand to hit her. She tries to escape the hit. But couldn't because of his hold on her leg.

"Pl no don't.. Aa plz.. I'm so sorry."

He hit her a few times but stopped watching her, curled up in the shape of a ball and became a sobbing mess because of terrible ache and fright. He glared at her with gritted teeth showing no mercy.

"Be quiet, if you think by crying you'll escape punishment, You're delusional.”

"Plz I'm sorry.. Don't hurt me.. I'm.”