Part 46

"Yes..

"I'm Dipali Ra..Sehgal..

"Miss Sehgal are you here to plead on his behalf?

She needn't to hear further to know who she's hence she stop her and ask straightforwardly. However Looking at her beautiful face, Dipali was little taken aback. Back then she often thought she'll hate the girl who got to bewitched her husband. But meeting her now she can't help felt Remorseful. And disgust against herself for even thinking she has any right to hate Siya. Who has done nothing wrong to her, now to even blind in love for her brother. She can't deny the fact, the women standing before her, just fighting for herself and her daughter.

"I won't.. I've no right to plead on his behalf.. So will you spare your precious time?

"Sure..

"Siya you shouldn't

Not having any trust on Sehgal family, Alok interfere to object. But understanding his concern Siya held his hand then looking at him with faint smile replied to assure him.

"I'll be fine, I'm certain with ongoing case, they won't dare to harm me anymore.. Am I right miss Sehgal?..

"Yes of course..

Saying this she look at Samrat who arrive there, as soon their gaze met she froze on her place. Regardless of what they share in past, in present he has authority and strength to wipe their existence. Be wary of him..she recall her brother's word and felt he was right to advise her. Where's Siya who looked Samrat, then at her father understanding what she mean he nodded at her then escorted Mr Agnihotri away. While passing a warning gaze to Dipali who avoided meeting his gaze. And escorted Siya to her car, even if she was anxious she doesn't wish to expose herself.

"You wish to meet me for your son?..

She asked her once they arrived at small cafe, but listening her question Dipali lower her head. Siya wasn't heartless, being a mother she knew how it's feel to see your only piece of heart your child suffering. But she didn't wish to offer any comfort to her.

"Perhaps My Brother, My Child is only thing which led me to you..

"Your love in past..

"I'm sorry.. I've never thought he'll resort to such a despicable move.. To

"If you could manage to convince him, to confess his sins I would've accepted your apology but you..

"I'm divorcing Sahil, gave up custody of my child to him.. And Only wished to help my brother he's only one I..

"I don't see how your decisions concern me..

A bitter smile appear on her face, but this was reaction she expected. After all she can't expect a girl who's life is ruin by her Obsession over men by her own brother. To be Kind to her, as that'll make that girl saint, which she's not.

"Right, it doesn't but.. I wish you could withdraw..

"And you said you won't plead on his behalf..

"I'm not pleading on his behalf but for your daughter.. The case going to be dragged on, if it's in our favour you'll repeal in HC or SC if not we will..

"Your point?..

"The more it's dragged on the more it'll impact your daughter's mental health, even if you're ready to endure she won't be able to..

"So according to you every women out their should give up, fighting for justice for sake of their kids?

"That's not what I mean..