Part 35

"Plz hold on..

Rushing towards the elevator she yelled, but the door got close. She panted but then Huffing in annoyance turn around. Only to hear sound of elevator open she look back to see a men, inside the lift, gazing at his phone only, but she froze on her place. At the sight of him, he look with raised brow with hand pulled out in gesture to welcome.

"Uh Thank you.. Sorry I'm late.."

He didn't reply just nodded, then concentrated back on his phone screen, despite wanting to restrain herself to behave, she couldn't help but sneak glance at him. When her phone rang with caller tune of Bollywood Song.

"What magic did at first sight,
My heart become yours.
What'll happen no one know that,
Come let's live this moment together..

A light shook on shoulder made her comes to present, her phone was ringing in her hand. And instead of answering she was gazing at him.

"Ah sorry I've..

Instead of accepting her apology or hearing further explanation, he pointed towards the phone. Making her smiled sheepishly and answer the call.

"Yes Sis..

Her sister was speaking but none of the word reach her brain, at first she found thr the mere 5 min 30 sec to long but as soon thr lift stop and he walked out she felt time pass so soon.

"Riya are you listening?..

"Yeah, um I'll call you back..

Saying this she cut the call and step out of lift only to watch few staff gazing at her in surprise. She frown but instead of questioning them she walked upto conference room. Where her team was waiting for her with new Project to discuss about.

"Where were you?..

"I was getting acquainted with appearance of God's highly priced creation."

"What?..

"Nothing, why the meeting haven't started?.. Waiting for me?..

"Don't give yourself too much credit.. We're all waiting for...

The door of cabin opened and stepped inside the Men with aura of Dominance and mystery. Looking back she found herself gaping at his appearance. As he was same men she met in Lift, a part of her felt embarrassed at her own behavior.

"Greetings Everyone.. I'm Vansh Raj Solanki..

The name made her heart throb, this was the men she admired due to his work. And today due to his looks she couldn't concentrate on anything. He was speaking further but she could only feel his lips moving. The words barely ragister to her brain though his voice was extremely captive.

"Any doubts?..

"Are you single?..

The question made everyone's head snap towards the speaker. Where's Vansh who heard this frown then look up where all were gazing. He asked about doubts over project he brief but the person.

"Yes.."

"Great.." I'm Riya Agnihotri.."

"Hm..

"I like you.."

The color drained from others face, all look at her as if she grown devil horn  on head. Where's she gazed at Vansh who was silent his facial expressions reveal nothing of what he's thinking.

"So?..

"Nothing, I just wanted to confess that's all.."

Vansh nodded, then look back at others who were gazing at the two, anticipating the worse aftermath of their conversation. But nothing happen, so they sighed in relief and walked out upon receiving a dismissing wave from Vansh.
___________________