Part 40

Sitting lazily on wooden chair, with hands placed over the table he heard the Officer in charge of his case. Who even though keeping his calm while interrogating him it's just a facade because He felt the rage beneath his calm.

"Mr Sehgal, I'm certain you're aware of reason behind this summon..

Abhimaan glanced at the case report the charges against him. Then nodded the Lawyer was with him, but even he knew that there's nothing he can do for now, Unless the case is presented in court. After the chargesheet is filed, the only thing he can do was for now is to apply for anticipatory bail.

"Very well, we need your corporation to investigate this case..

Under the presence of Lawyer, The officer very calmly held conversation with Abhimaan, when the only thing he wants to do is to beat him to death. Cause Rape was only thing he despise more than murder, theft or fraud crimes.

"Do you agree with charges held against you?..

"No..

Listening this the officer curled his hand in fist then look up at side towards his subordinates who placed the file on table.

"Mr Sehgal, I suggest you to confess your crime.. Instead of denying it. We've enough evidence to support the allegations against you..

Soon the Lawyer was sent out and the officers begin interrogating him in his own way. Though he didn't lay finger on him, but manage to toy with him psychologically to the point where he was exhausted beyond wit. Either by repeating one question in various ways of his whereabouts, or his men's location and the cause of his presence in Shimla. Or the acquaintance of him with the plaintiff. Though he denied the allegations he admitted to many things which the Officer felt will be enough for The Lawyer of plaintiff.

"Sir there's call for you..

One of constable stepped inside the interrogation room. And inform the officer about the call taking the phone from him the officer glared at Abhimaan once then walked out. Where's Abhimaan glanced at the files, where the evidence gather by the officer was mentioned. If he wanted he could've go on in tempering with them. But with Samrat on his back he knew he won't succeed, or he may end up digging his own grave.
___________________

"Sir, you've visitor..

Listening the butler, Mr Agnihotri close the book then walked out. Only  to watch a Young men, standing near the wall gazing at photo frame of his family. With his back facing him, Not wanting to startle him he clear his throat. To which the men turn around and more then the charm of his face Mr Agnihotri witnessed, remorse.

"What are you doing here?..

"It's too late, but I'm here to apologize on behalf of my family.. Even I'm guilty of abandoning you in worse..

"It's past and like you say too late to express remorse..

"Mr Agnihotri I.. I'm going to divorce her..

"I don't understand why I need to know this..

"Cause what you and your daughter went through happen because of Me..

"I don't understand..

"He abducted her and ruined her, to make me marry his sister..

Alok Agnihotri was stunned for certain but not enough to lose his calm. Now this make sense why back then he couldn't learn the identity of him. That's cause if he knew and filed case, then there would've been chance that Abhiman's sister martial life would've been in chaos.

"You're divorcing his sister cause now you know?..

"Yes..

"If you think, you can be remorse free from this, then let me tell you, You're no different than him..